26

A/N

I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSS I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH 😭😭😭 SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT AAAAAAAA

Enjoy this new chapter loves <3

———

Lizzie
Halloween 2020

There must be at least a hundred people, if not more. I've lost count of how many sexy angels I've run into, and I made sure to compliment them all.

Cameron dressed up as a sexy vampire, wearing a black bodysuit with a very deep neckline, knee-high boots — with heels, of course — and black fishnet stockings.

Davina, instead, is a hot pirate, with her white short dress, held tight around her waist by a black corset that makes her breasts pop out and float like bubbles. Her make-up is very dark, and she's not wearing heels, but she still looks sexy as hell.

Yes, we're all freezing, but at least we look good doing it. Plus, I'm sure a few drinks will help us warm up. So, the bar is exactly where we're going— although, that's simply Cameron's kitchen table, covered in all kinds of booze.

We pour ourselves a shot of vodka and raise them between us. "Let the party begin!" we exclaim, chugging down the shots.

———

Two hours and many drinks later, I find myself dancing with Logan on the table, spinning round and round with our hands together, nearly tripping over and breaking our necks.

I laugh and laugh, and he does the same, picking me up and setting me down heavily while singing the words to Blinding Lights by The Weeknd.

People around us cheer and scream. We could just keep going for the rest of the night, but eventually, people start joining us on the surface and we find ourselves with our feet back on the ground.

"Come on! Let's go on the floor!" Logan shouts, pulling me by my wrist into the living room, where I find again Cameron and Davina, dancing together. We join them, jumping around like maniacs and with no cares in the world.

When Toxic by Britney Spears comes on, we all start shouting the lyrics, grabbing random people and making them dance with us. Everyone is so drunk they don't even realize what they're doing.

At some point, Logan is no longer with us. I find him sprawled on the couch, making out with a guy who's all over him. I laugh at Logan's stupid smile when the guy pulls him towards the stairs to the bedrooms.

As I turn my attention back to the dance floor, I realize that both Cameron and Davina are respectively kissing a guy and a girl.

Someone wraps an arm around my shoulders. I look up to find Caleb's drunk face. "Hey, Liz," he slurs. "How you doin'? We haven't talked in a while, huh?"

"Nah, Caleb, don't flirt with me! You're not my type!" I tell him, although leaning against his body when my legs give out slightly.

Caleb barks a drunk laugh. "All right, all right. So, you and Nate didn't work out, did you?" he asks me, helping me get out of the crowded floor.

I shake my head and immediately regret it. "He cheated on me. That fuckhead," I reply.

Caleb raises his eyebrows in shock. "Really? Woah. I'm sorry. Need some help with revenge?"

I frown at him. "You'd help me?"

"Duh. He's my best friend, but he's also a dick. And I like making people mad. And I know exactly what will piss him off," he says, making me laugh again. I take his glass from his hands and steal a sip. Maybe two.