28

Aaron
November 2020

When Lizzie's hands touch my body, everything inside me melts into hot lava. She looks stunning, sitting right in front of my dick with her innocent doe eyes fixed on my face like she isn't about to be fucked.

I graze her hips with my fingers, licking my lips as I lie back down. She looks hesitant, with her bottom lip caged in her mouth. I frown. "What's wrong? You wanna stop?" I ask her.

Lizzie immediately shakes her head. "I just... I don't usually, you know..."

I arch a brow. "Ride?"

She glares at me for my poor choice of words, but replies, "Yes. I don't know if I'm any good..."

I urge her forward, teasing her sleek slit with the tip of my dick. We both shiver at the contact. "I don't think you can go wrong, Heart. I'll guide you."

"All right."

I grab her hips, carefully lowering her on me, so slowly. I grit my teeth and clench my jaw as heat and softness wrap my cock, utterly in contrast with its thickness and stillness. My fingers dig into her smooth flesh.

Lizzie parts her lips, closing her eyes and pulling her brows together as I fill her up so fucking well. She lays a hand on my chest, as though she's trying to hold herself up. Her knees rest against my sides, and when she lifts her body off me of an inch and then lowers it back down, I can't hold back a groan.

This is close to being too much. And I want to make it last. She needs to start moving now or else I will—

Her hips start moving on me. She takes me out and back inside that tight cunt of hers that keeps stretching more and more to welcome me. Hot moisture wets my cock the more she takes it.

I open my mouth to inhale more air, feeling my lungs starting to burn just like my skin is. My hands clutch her hips more firmly and that's when I take control.

I thrust deeper into her, pushing her down on my dick with a motion that is anything but gentle. No wonder she whimpers. I grin, panting as I keep her rhythm even, watching her waist move in soft waves and her breasts bounce gracefully. She tilts her head back, long brown hair grazing her back, and occasionally my fingers. I watch as her face twists in pleasure, hands clawing at my chest, and her entirely naked body shines as sunlight pours in from the window, through the curtain. I can swear, at that moment, I'm seeing her move in slow motion.

The words slip out of me before I even think them. "God, you're beautiful."

Her rich honey-like eyes creak open, vaguely watching me. "What?" she pants, rolling her hips on mine, lowering her chin as she breathes a moan.

I wrap my hand around her neck and pull her down, down, until her chest is basically resting against me and her body melts into mine. I bring our lips a hairbreadth away from each other. "You're beautiful," I repeat in a whisper, kissing her gently, although my hands push her ass to press our joined spots even more. She moans in my mouth, and I smirk.

Lizzie sits up a little and I follow her, like a magnet attracted to metal. My mouth closes on her neck, biting down on it, making her yelp slightly. When she does, her walls clench around my cock, which twitches inside her, making me groan.

I tilt her body back, arching her back, and take a mouthful of the plump flesh of her breast, driving my other hand between us and reaching her swollen clit, dripping wet. I rub it thoroughly, causing shivers to run down her body. "Aaron, God," she moans, and it sends shocks to my brain.

Her eyes are glassy and full of lust. I detach my mouth from her breast and move to the other, realizing just now that her nails are scraping my shoulders. That only turns me on more. God, I need more. I need to fuck her harder, deeper. I need... I need—