33

Aaron
November 2020

Her mouth is so soft I could die. She's so perfect it's unreal.

With my lips still on hers, I let her hands roam my chest, just like her tongue is doing with my mouth. I drag the hand that was behind her neck across her right collarbone, sliding it over her breast and then lower, lower.

Lizzie gasps against my mouth when I cup her between her legs with my palm. I slide my two middle fingers all across her warm cunt, still covered by the swimming suit.

Over the fabric, I circle her most sensitive area, all the while looking down at her as she parts her mouth, trying to grind her hips for some friction.

"I'm gonna take this off now," I tell her, pulling the fabric and snapping it back against her hip.

Out of breath, she tells me, "Please, don't shred it. It's my favorite."

I smirk. "Say that again."

"Say what again?" she pants.

"You know what. The little word that will get you anything from me," I reply, biting her bottom lip and sucking on it slightly.

Lizzie chews on the part of her mouth I just teased and that action sends electricity straight to my groin. "Please."

"There's my good girl."

Delicately, I pull the laces on the sides of the swimming suit, undoing it and making it fall apart, pooling between her legs on the ground.

I lick a stripe on her neck, dipping two fingers in her already wet folds. I slide my digits slowly, painfully so, feeling her muscles tighten and relax as she tries to find pleasure. I'll make her sweat for it. Just because I forgave her doesn't mean she doesn't deserve punishment, right?

When I smear her wetness all the way to her clit, she moans, resting her head against the wall behind her. Her fists are closed, just like her eyes. I apply more pressure on the bundle of nerves, then circle it. She's so wet the room is filled with indecent yet lovely noises.

I plunge two fingers into her without hesitation, feeling her hot walls wrapped around every phalanx. Lizzie scrunches her eyebrows and yelps, "Fuck." The curse is so tiny and breathy that seems innocent, but mostly fucking hot.

"Foul, foul mouth, sweetheart. Where are your manners?" I tease her clit with the pad of my thumb only once, feeling her shiver against my touch. I slip my fingers out of her, then back in, and then out again, just touching her around her sensitive area.

From her mouth, a sob comes out. "Aaron, you're killing me," she pleads in near pain.

I breathe a laugh. "I know."

"Why?" she chokes out.

"Because I can. Because I like it. And because you deserve it."

"I thought I was — ugh — forgiven." Her sentence is cut off midway by my fingers in her pussy again. Oops.

I grin, stroking her cheek with my free hand, fucking her with my other. "You are, my sweet little Heart. But it comes at a cost. Which you'll be paying now."

I pull my fingers out of her, laying my hand flat on her back to guide her where I want her. "Aaron, the bed is—"

"I don't plan on using it today." I put my hand on the desk in front of me and clear it of all the stuff that was in the way, making books and pens and whatever else fall on the floor.

"What the—" I stop her by bending her at the waist, slamming her chest against the hard surface. She gasps, surprised.

"Tell me, Lizzie," I start, spreading her legs enough to allow me to settle between them. I lean down, kissing the top of her spine. "Will you let me fuck you like this? Mercilessly, disrespectfully, harshly. Will you let me destroy this pretty fragile body of yours?"