instagram and himm !!

hey guys to I finally go Instagram back like a week ago and I only have like 62 followers so maybe can you all follow me I fb I promise, this way it'll be easier to get in contact with you all see how beautiful my followers are! My ig is @ aliyahrodxs

so anyways here's what I want to talk about. Remember when I posted that chapter about the guy I like who does drugs well yeah it's gotten a hell of a lot more serious since then. So this week at school my friends noemi, Leeann, and I go to the bathroom together to do our makeup and they ask who my crush is. So being the stupid girl I am I tell them and my friend noemi says "oml I am like his best friend" and I kinda freak out. So she said she would say something to him and I was out of it so I agreed and whatever and she we went back into the cafeteria (where we go when we get to school early) he's sitting at a table with his friends and I s2g I almost passed out because she walked right towards them and she started having like a conversation with them. I was standing like 50 feet away and trying to keep my eye on her but then she makes eye contact and tells the group something so they all look my way. Him and I make eye contact.

Later on that day she comes up to me and says "I told Kevin that you think he's cute and he was like who and I pointed at you and he said yeah she is too." So that made me iwndianfocnamvianfksbf fianfoa dis doaidjd KENDIW FIQ ROWNFIQBF. Okay.

Anywaaaayyysss . Yesterday was the big part of it all. So I came to school early and I didn't eat breakfast at home so I decided to eat it at school, after I got out of the line the assistant principal told me to sit next to this kid lavar who is in fact Kevin's best friend and he was sitting right across for him so I hesitated and sat down then he goes "HEEEEYYY ALLLIIIYAAAHHH" and I knew this was going to go bad. So I said hi and kept eating and then he goes "HEY KEVIN ITS YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and my soul leaves my fucking body. Then Kevin looks at me and smiles and then he starts laughing because lavar is such an idiot because he keeps sayin dumb shit like "AW YOU TWO MAKE A GREAT COUPLE" and "HEY ALIYAH KEVIN LIKES YOU TOOO." AND "HEY KEVIN GO SIT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and I just couldn't deal with it I was laughing trying to act like I didn't care but I was literally about to throw up.

But you know how when guys are accused of liking/dating a girl they aren't they get all defensive saying shit like "NO NO EW NO STOP."

THE MOTHERFUCKER DIDNT DO THAT.

hE WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING AND LOOKING DOWN AG HIS PALMS AND IT ALL MAKES ME SO CONFUSED I LIKE HIM SO MUCH ITS SO HARD LIKE I USED TO NOT SEE HIM A WHOLE DAY AND NOW I SEE HIM AFTER EVERY CLASS AND MY FRIENDS SAY HE CHANGED ROUTES TO HIS CLASSES TO PROBABLY SEE ME BUT I THINK ITS A LOAF OF BS.

ANd AFTER THAY WHOLE BREAKFAST THING I WENT INTO THE COURT YARD AND TOLD MY FRIENDS WHAT HAPPENED THEN HE WALKED BY ME SUPER CLOSE AND AIFISNFISBF MY FRIENDS ALL MAKE RANDOM NOISES REALLY LOUD AND SAID MY NAME REALLY LOUD AND HE TURNS AROUNF AND SMILES.

THEN AFTER SCHOOL I USUALLY SEE HIM WALKING TOWARDS THE BUS LOOP BECAUSE I GO THAT WAY TOO AND HE WA STANDING IN THE SPOT WHERE I USUALLY STAND ANF WALK TO GO TO MY CAR, AND AS I PASS BY HE STARES AT ME AND FUCCCKLKKLLSNSJFNANFIABF EIABTIA GIS FIWHFIA FIWNFOABWPGKPQNJF EAHOSK D DIANFIA DIA FIW FIW FIANFOGIW GOYNW DIFNY UOWIFHR YIWKY WHYYYY MEEEEE.

IVE TOLD THIS STORY PROBABLY 1037295819589295 TIMES AND OMFG IM JUST SO OMF. ALL MY FRIENDS SAY ITS A GOOD SIGN BUT IM HERE LIKE UH ARE YOU STUPID IDK IS THIS GOOD IS THIS BAD?

WRITING THIS WHOLE THING HAS JUST FUCKED UP MY FEELINGS I HAVE TO GO.

bYE.