8

I feel like updating.

"She danced in her dreams, fell in love in her sleep, and had to wake up everyday to a cold hard society." (Mine)

"Out of every damn thing happening in my life I wake up, and the first thing I think about is you." (Mine)

"At one point I truly deeply thought you loved me... My mistake."

"They look at us and frown. What have we done. I'm just a suicidal kid. Looking for some love." (Mine)

"I'm sorry for being me, I'm sorry I can't be who you want me to be." (Mine)

"Can we stop time. Please? Can we just forget about life?" (Mine)

"But I will soon fall out of your arms, and you will fall out of mine." (Mine)

"This love isn't perfect. But it's our love. I'm a depressed freak, and you're a suicidal geek. I love this 'love' because it's ours." (Mine)

*** A/N most of these will probs be mine sorrynotsorry ***

"Please just text me first."

"You don't call, you don't write, you don't text, and I'm starting to forget the color of you eyes." (Mine)

"It's like my existence annoys you." (Mine)

"If real friends always got your back then I guess I have no real friends..." (Mine)

"There is times were I just want to take a razor and cut up my whole body, but I'm just too scared." (Mine)

~She looks down and smiles. As the blood drips out her wounds. And he stands there shocked.

"Why do you do this to yourself!?" He cries falling to the ground next to her.

"Because they were winning, I had to set them free I had to kill them before they killed me." She sighed. Looking at him with broken eyes.

"Who? What are you talking about?"

"Remember when we used to think monsters lived under our bed?"

"Yea"

"They really live in us, and mine are trying to kill me."~

(Mine)

"Every day we are stepping just a bit closer to death. I'm just taking bigger steps."

--------------

Hey so yeah I got bored and felt like updating. A lot of these are mine..... Oh whale. I am in a really REALLY good mood idk y. Ahahahaha but earlier I wasn't so I wrote this a few hours ago and decided to update it now bcuz I was lazy.

Ilysm. I know I'm talking to like no one because no one reads these but whateves.

-Aliyah