7

"Does it make you happy to see me fall apart? To see me break? Does it make you happy to know that I'm like this because of you?"

- mine...

********************

"That's the thing about pain, I demands to be felt"

-you kno who :)

********************

"How come you give me all? Then leave? How come it's all dandy until I can't do something for you? I thought we were good, I thought this was working...I guess I was wrong."

- mine

*********************

"You said the stars in the sky represented people who were dead, and I laughed knowing another one will appear just the next day."

-mine

********************

"I'm the kind of person who will cry and scream and hate myself to no end one minute, and then walk out, put on a brave smile, and act like nothing ever happened, like nothing is wrong."

- mine

********************

"You see the smile on her lips, but not the scars on her hips. You see the pain in her eyes, but not the cuts on her thighs. You hear the laugh that's so forced, thinking she'll be alright..."

- mine

********************

"Guys can hate themselves too."

********************

These are Some lyrics I wrote one day... They kinda suck tho, I hope you like, but I know you won't.

"There's evil lurking around every corner,

Monsters hidden under my bed,

I try to fight them off without any armor,

But I bet in minutes I'd be dead,

Bet in minutes if be dead..."

*******************

Yea so I know this is a short update... Blehhh I'm tired. It's summer yay..................................................................... no.

Most of these were mine. Except for one. I really suck at this I should stop writing.... Anyways comment, vote, follow... Yea ily.

Baiii

-Aliyah ♡.