a very special 15

hey guys this is a very special part of this book, and i just really needed to do this.

this is dedicated @chloevictoriaa who i cant possibly live with out.

i hope you like this Chloe. xx

+

                Dear Chloe,

        I'm writing this because I want to thank you for all you've done for me. I may have only met you not so long ago. like days ago but i feel like i've known you my whole life. Once we started talking I knew our friendship will grow into something stronger. I am proud to to call you my best friend. NO ONE and I mean no one understands me like you do. You're amazing, and I dont know exaclt what I did to deserve someone like you. 

        Before I met you babe. I felt lost. Like no one even cared for me. No matter how much they told me they did, and sometimes I still have a hard time believing it. But there was just something about you that is different. It's something beautiful, something amazing. I just never ever want to lose you. Never because if I do I will break im sure of it.

        you mean the world to me Chloe. Whenever I am feeling down you send me pictures of Zayn because you know he is my favorite, you bombard me with emails and text telling me how much you love me, you cheer me up, you say that you would stay up all night just so you can make sure im safe. You said it was your mission to look after me. You don't honestly know how much that sentence made me feel like i was loved, more than ever.

        you're the Hi to my Oops. (Larry Stylinson shippers will understand this) You're the ting that keeps me going. Im losing all the words that can possibly describe how much you mean to me. Because words can't describe it. Words can't describe it at all. I am trying to put it all down into words but just know that my gretfulness towards you is never ending. it will never stop. never.

        You kept me from cutting again. My whole Larry family means the world to me, but you are literally the best thing ever. I've never had a friends like you, no let me correct that. a sister like you. you are just amazing okay?

        okay.

and maybe okay will be our always. (:

        you are going to pull me out of this darkness. I know it. Because you make me strong.

- your bae, Aliyah.