therapy and anitdepressants here i come

So my mom came in and was talking to my little sister and I, but I was just so angry. I don't know if this is just me but I get so angry when someone starts prying into my feelings. I envy how fucking easy it is for my sister to talk to someone. I can't talk to anyone. I want to but as soon as the time comes I shut down or go into a fucking rage. I hate myself because I really didn't want to talk to my mom so then she started shitting on me and I never can say or do anything. She was asking me why I felt like this and i just told her I don't know. BECAUSE I DONT. Don't you fucking think if I knew I would tackle it. I would DO something. But guys I DONT UNDERSTAND.

NO
MATTER
WHAT
I
DO
WHETHER
I
READ
OR
WRITE
OR
LISTEN
TO
MUSIC
OR
DRAW
OR
WATCH
TV
IM
ALWAYS
EMPTY
AND
SAD

IM ALWAYS FUCKING SAD, THERES ALWAYS THIS VOID. DO YOU INOW WHAT I MEAN? DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? THERES A TINY PART THATS EMPTY AND YOU JUST GET SO FUCKING WORKED UO OVER THAT UNSATISFACTORY.

So my mom says she's getting me a therapist lmao lets see if that actually happens.

But if she does... What happens in those sessions? Are the shrinks nice? Do they help? Is everything I pour out of my soul to them confidential? 

Am I going to live?