11

Super freaking depressed rn. Ugh.

"She laughs during the day, and you think nothing's wrong. She jokes and you see a girl who is acting like the happiest person in the world not knowing what happens at night. Not seeing the pain masked I'm her eyes

At night the monsters start knocking. They're always there, but now is when they want to play. They whisper in her ear, taunt her to do naughty things. At night she's a monster dying to be saved"

"I'm so scared to reach out. I'm so scared to ask for help. Wouldn't people judge me if I did? So I hide, I hide it all and it hurts. To have to hold back. To have to mask all the pain. It's like a never ending war, and I have no one fighting with me. My parents think it's stupid. My friends think it's freaky. Strangers think it's psychotic. Everywhere I go, everyone I've got, they all judge me. The pain is suffocating me! Help I can barely breathe! Stop it from trying to kill me! The monsters have taken over! They are gonna kill me please... Please! Help me? But wait.... Maybe this is good. Maybe they are finally ending my misery. It's time to let go. No one ever cared anyways..."

(Mine)

"I just wanna die... How about you?"

"It's been so long I barely can remember when it all started." (Mine)

"I find myself seeing that the end is near, and I don't have much time."

"The monsters have already planned my murder, all they have to do is kill me and it will be all over. It would be all over (:"