Chapter 1

Luke heard his mother's crying sound. He tried to open his eyes, but his eyes were feeling heavy. He gave up after 2 tries. 

He wanted to comfort his mother, but he can't even make any sound his brain was buzzing, and slowly he drifted into sleep. When he opened his eyes again, he was staring at a locker. 

He was confused and turned to look around his surroundings. He seems to be in a hallway and there are teenagers passing in front of him chatting and laughing. 

His brain is feeling like someone is squeezing it in their palm he immediately started walking towards a washroom and locked himself in a toilet cubicle and sat on the toilet.

For 3 minutes, his head was pounding and his whole body started sweating. Luke was gasping for breath. Finally, the pain seems to subside and a load of information started flowing into his mind.

This is a book called "Rejected Omega". The story is about an alternative world where werewolves exist. They are divided into three types Alpha, Beta, and Omega. In this world, Alpha's are the strongest being followed by Beta's and then at the bottom are omega.

 In this world there is a thing called "mating" where someone turns 18, they find their mate who they spend the rest of their life's with.

 Some reject their mates by doing so the mate who got rejected has to go through a lot of pain and suffer until the bond breaks, it happens rarely. 

The protagonist of this book is an omega named Sam. He is a high school student who loved Damian, who was also the main lead of the book.

 Damian was homophobic, so when he found out Sam had feelings for him, he bullied him and made his life hell. 

When Damian turned 18, he found out that Sam was his mate. He rejected Sam in front of everyone at his birthday party.

 Later on in the story Sam leaves his hometown and settled in somewhere else after 7 years of separation made Sam a lot stronger when he came back to his town he found out that Damian was married to his high school girlfriend so he was even more determined not love him anymore but Damian realized his feelings for Sam. 

He searched for him everywhere. When he found out that Sam came back he wanted to get back together after long pursuit he finally succeeded in convincing Sam to forgive him. 

Sam still didn't want to get back together because Damian has married but Damian knew his wife was cheating on him for a long time he said nothing because he was waiting for Sam now he found him he didn't want to be with her so he divorced her and married Sam and lived happily ever after. 

Luke returned to his senses. His breathing became stable and his head stopped buzzing and he finally was relieved. Now he knew what was happening.

 He seemed to be transmigrated into a book world and became a character from the memories he had received there seems to be an extra memory that is not from the book. 

It seems to belong to this body that Luke is in now. The body in which Luke is in now seems to have the same name and he was a supporting role in the book. 

The "Luke" was a friend of Sam and he seems to be the only one who was not a werewolf but a normal human, though it may happen sometimes that not all born in a werewolf family may become one, it happens in rare cases.

Being different from the rest of the pack made him very sad, but he was very happy because even though he had no powers, his family never treated him any differently than the rest. "Luke" had one older brother Kevin and one elder sister Maya.

"Luke" has always treated Sam as his younger brother and knew how much Sam was crazy about Damian he always told Sam to stop pursuing Damian since he treats him awfully but Sam never listened. 

Instead, Sam blamed "Luke" for not understanding his pain so even though "Luke" taught Sam shouldn't pursue Damian he still kept it to himself.

When "Luke" found out that Damian was Sam's mate and rejected Sam he was very angry. He even fought with his brother who is Damian's best friend and went to comfort Sam but Sam had already run away so "Luke" felt helpless. 

When Sam came back he was very happy since he was like a brother to him but after Damian asked for forgiveness and wanted to marry Sam he didn't want Sam to go through all that hell again so he told Sam not to marry Damian. 

At first, Sam told him he will not marry Damian but after Damian divorced his wife he married him.

Though "Luke" didn't like that he still was happy that Sam finally got married to his mate when an attack happened on their pack by enemies "Luke" protected Sam from danger and gave up his life and died.

Luke saw through these memories and came out of the toilet cubicle and looked at himself in the mirror before him.

 "Luke" from this world looks just like a younger version of himself he doesn't know how he came to this world he was just 18 when he found out he had cancer and 2 years since he was battling it. 

His mother as a single parent supported him and has been there since the beginning of his treatment. Before he came into this world he had surgery and doctors said the operation was successful and he just need to rest for some days. 

He remembered before going to sleep he talked about how he wants to travel around the world with his mother she was very happy and they chatted a lot and he went to sleep then he heard his mother's cry and he came to this world. Was he dead? what about his mother? What will happen now?. 

A lot of questions, but no one to answer. He doesn't know how to go back to his world. Luke sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. The only way is to figure out what to do now. Luke started walking to the class he remembered from his memories.