Chapter 28

As the warning horn signaling someone is attacking came, everyone in the dark rogue pack started taking their weapons and marched through the gate.

Damian with his soldiers also sped up as both sides clashed with each other, and the war began.

Damian turned into an enormous wolf and lunged toward the enemy and started tearing them apart. Both sides fought hard as Damian's group was gaining momentum.

Kevin and James were also doing their best to beat the enemy soldiers. James knew it won't be easy to defeat them but he still was surprised at how strong the enemy was.

These are all strong people. James saw more soldiers from the enemy camp joining and knew that now all their surprise attacks have been failed and he shouted to his soldiers to hurry and advance forward.

Kevin has been trained by David since he was a kid to be a soldier that will replace him and take his seat as beta. He was as strong as James in terms of strength, but still lacks the experience that James has.

But he still managed to move forward and gave way to the soldiers to enter inside the pack. Damian, on the other hand, used his claws as he fought with other wolves.

He had already defeated many wolves and entered the pack with a few soldiers behind as they too fought.

He can tell that all of them were highly trained and he was having a hard time fighting all of them. He has saved some energy so he can fight with the leader of the pack. If he uses a lot right here, it will be very hard.

Kevin came from behind as he took a high jump and landed in front of Damian. "You find the alpha, I will manage them."

Damian nodded and ran fast in search of Isaac, but he didn't know where he was or how he looks but a familiar scent hit his nose and he ran towards it.

Sam was standing in front as the entire pack was in chaos and saw a familiar wolf slowly stepping into his sight.

"Hi, Damian."

Damian's eyes turned red as he wanted to tear apart Sam. He never thought this guy can make so much chaos.

"I know you want to kill me," Sam said in an indifferent voice that even Damian was surprised that Sam can speak like that. Sam seemed to no longer looking at him like he used to as a crazy guy who did all this for love.

But rather looks like he is seeing an enemy that he wanted to kill. Sam smirked as he looked at him.

"what Damian? Are surprised that I am no longer lovey-dovey with you?"

"or acting like a love-sick maniac?"

Sam laughed as he turned into a wolf and before Damian can register what happened he lunged at him.

Damian, who was an alpha himself was thrown to the ground as his eyes widened. He never thought an omega has such strength and that too Sam.

Sam didn't seem to stop and attacked him again as took advantage of Damian's shock and struck again.

This time Damian almost got attacked but dodged quickly. "How the hell are you so strong?"

Sam didn't answer and started attacking again. Damian now got out of shock and started attacking back. They both fought neck and neck as the fight got intense.

While Kevin and James seemed to slowly fall at a disadvantage and they seemed to be losing a lot of soldiers as well.

Kevin was fighting as he saw Damian fighting with another wolf. He assumed that was the alpha of the pack and he seemed to be strong since Damian was having a hard time.

Suddenly another wolf attacked him from nowhere. Kevin saw a wolf with brown fur and its eyes were red as blood.

Both started fighting with each attack Kevin was injured and couldn't stand anymore. Before he could stand back, the wolf attacked him again and Kevin almost lost consciousness but before it attacked again, James came to help.

"I am sorry, I don't think I can fight anymore," Kevin said in a low voice, as he barely had any energy.

"Don't worry, he is the alpha of this pack," James said as he took a defensive form. He immediately recognized the wolf as the one that attacked them and rescued Sam.

Kevin was surprised and now understood why the wolf was so strong, but if it was this wolf that is alpha then who is fighting Damian?

But he couldn't continue his thought as James and Isaac started fighting.

"You betrayed your own pack and killed your own mother."

"And also trying to harm Luke, your own best friend," Damian growled at Sam.

"Don't you have any shame", Sam didn't seem to be hurt by the words as replied in a sarcastic tone.

"You still don't understand anything, do you Damian?", But before Damian could reply Sam bit him on his neck and threw him across.

Damian had already lost a lot of strength from fighting all the other wolves to enter the pack now he can't even stand anymore.

He tried to stand on his legs as he tried to balance himself but he fell. Sam didn't seem to waste any time and turned into human form.

He took a knife from his pocket and slowly walked toward Damian. "Poor Damian, now you won't be able live anymore because of your dad's mistake."

Sam lifted his knife as a dark-furred wolf jumped on him. Sam saw who it was. "Oh, the one who I was waiting for finally arrived."

Sam smiled as turned into a wolf again. Matthew turned to look at Damian. "Are you okay, Son?"

Damian just nodded his head slowly since he didn't have much strength. Seeing his son in such a way made Matthew angry.

"You will pay for it, Sam", He and Sam fought hard as Damian watched how Sam was still not losing and even fighting at the same level as his dad.

After some time, Sam's power seemed to weaken as he slowly took more attacks from Matthew.

Matthew attacked Sam. This time he used all his strength, and Sam finally fell onto his legs.

"You will pay for what you did by your death," Matthew said as he went on to give one final blow.

But a white-blue light blinded him and he fell to the ground as he looked up who it was. Luke was standing in front of Sam's body as Sam turned into a human.

"Stop."