Chapter 5

Knowing how Sam was so angry but still trying to maintain an expression of being wronged made him very happy. He tried his best to contain his laughter.

"Good morning Sam", Luke didn't even bother to comfort him. Sam didn't know why this guy was acting weird.

He wanted to confront him but before he could say anything the teacher entered the class, he can only obediently shut his mouth and return to his table he has to clear things up with Luke later.

Kevin was very relieved when he finally got the answer to why Damian took the box yesterday. Turns out Damian had important work, so he took the box, So Sam wouldn't pester him.

When Kevin asked why he took the box, Damian lied about having work and didn't want Sam to disturb him. He can't tell him he was looking up at his brother's photos on his phone. Kevin would probably kill him.

He has been thinking of the possibility of him being gay because of how Luke made him feel yesterday just by looking at him.

But he didn't want to accept that after all, he was very homophobic before and hated thinking about guys like that.

But after meeting with Luke in the morning, he felt his heartbeat again. Maybe he is gay or just gay for Luke. Whatever that it is, he wants to be with Luke.

So, He determined to get Luke no matter what. Thinking about being with Luke for the rest of his life makes him so happy.

He wants to make Luke his. Even thinking about Luke with someone else makes him angry.

During Lunch hour, Damian and Kevin went to their usual table. Since Damian is famous, everyone wants to sit with him, but one dares, Damian hates anyone disturbing him, so only Kevin and his brother are allowed.

Damian eagerly waited for Luke since the class had started in the morning. He was pretty irritated about not seeing him.

He wanted to see him again. It was like he can't even be apart from him for a couple of hours.

Luke came to the canteen looking where his brother was seeing them. He walked to their table with his tray before he could sit with Kevin.

Damian caught his wrist and pulled him to his side. Damian and Kevin were sitting at either side of the table, the original Luke normally sits with Kevin on the opposite side of Damian.

"Sit with me today", Damian said. He was leaving no choice for Luke to refute, he obediently obeyed. Seeing how Luke listened to his request, Damian was happy he hated seeing Luke with others, even it was with his brother.

"Hey, are you free this weekend?"

"Yeah", Luke replied.

"Can I take you to my house? we can play games and then go to the movies"

"Yeah, I sure", Luke was happy now he can spend more time with Damian. He can earn his trust faster.

Hearing Luke agreed, Damian was happy. He wants to let Luke get used to him being around. After all, he will be in his life every second.

He wants to tie him to his side and slowly possess every part of his body. Luke can only be his.

Seeing how Damian was looking at his brother, Kevin felt a chill running down his spine.

Damian's eyes were full of possessiveness for a second Kevin thought he saw it wrong. How can Damian have any feelings toward Luke? But he still couldn't get the thought out.

After Lunch Luke left and Damian couldn't leave his eyes off Luke until he left the canteen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", after Luke left, he saw Kevin giving him a weird look and couldn't help but ask.

"Nothing, Shall we go?", Kevin didn't want to discuss it now. Maybe he saw it wrong. How can Damian even think about other guys, He was homophobic since he can remember how can he suddenly bend?

Thinking like this Kevin felt relieved even though Damian is his best friend he still is a playboy as his best friend he knows him better than anyone.

He likes his friend but his brother is more important to him than anyone so he didn't want Damian playing around with his brother.

Luke was in the hallway walking to his class when Sam stood in front of him suddenly.

"Luke, Did I do something wrong? I know no one likes me but you too are treating me like this.", Sam fell to the floor and started crying.

Everyone passing by started gathering. Sam knew this trick would sure work.

Luke will apologize to him. Feeling guilty for what he had done and he can act like he forgives him and then Luke will be even more guilty because of how good his friend is and buy him things he likes.

But to Sam's disappointment, not only Luke said nothing but not even batted his eyes towards him, he just stepped aside and went into his class.

Everyone looked at crying Sam on the floor alone and a look of ridicule passed in their eyes.

Sam saw how people were looking at him as a fool and run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

After that incident, Sam seems to not annoy Luke anymore and didn't even message him anymore and the weekend neared.

Friday classes were over, and Luke finally sighed relief. In his world, he had already was in college, so returning to high school seemed exhausting.

"Let me carry your bag", Damian took his bag as soon as he walked out of class. It did not surprise Luke that Damian was there.

During this time, he was planning on how to get close to Damian, but it seemed unnecessary seeing how Damian was the one who would try hard to get close to him.

At first, Damian only appeared in the canteen and when he was in the car going to school or home, but now wherever he was, Damian appears.

Damian and Luke came to the parking lot when Kevin stopped in front of them and, as expected, Damian sat with Luke in the passenger seat.

Kevin had a headache these past few days. At start, he would drop Luke at their home and drive to Damian's home, but now Damian insists on staying in their house until the night before he leaves.

Damian even helped around the house so much that his mother Sara said how he wishes he had a son like him instead of Kevin. Kevin knows his mother was joking, but he still couldn't understand Damian.

Maybe something is going on with Damian and Luke?

                                ------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: From now onwards new chapter will be released every Saturday.