Chapter 17

"Wait, Luke."

Luke turned to see who it was and was greeted by a familiar face he hadn't seen for 2 days. His heart, which seemed to be a little restless for two days seems to have been finally calmed down.

"Damian, where have you been?"

"Worried about me?" Damian asked, raising his eyebrow teasingly. Luke just glared at him and turned to leave.

"I was just joking." Damian grabbed his arm and hugged him. He really missed Luke for 2 days.

Luke didn't push him but he still felt a little unease but also felt relief. He wanted to push Damian away, but he couldn't find his strength.

"I really missed you, Luke," Damian said, his voice shaky.

"I went to London to meet Gwen." Damian continued.

Luke's body went stiff at what he just heard. Damian went to meet Gwen? Is it because he felt guilty and wanted to be with her? Thinking about the possibility, his heart ached.

He couldn't understand why he was feeling sad shouldn't he be happy that Damian won't like him anymore?

"I wanted to break up with her." Damian hurriedly clarified his intentions of going to London. He felt terrible about what he had done.

He should have broken up with Gwen first and then he should have pursued Luke in that way Luke would have known his love for him was pure, but he was someone else's boyfriend while he was about to confess to Luke.

He felt sick, and after dropping off Luke, he went to London. He wanted to meet Gwen and talk about their relationship, but she was not going to come home for a while but he couldn't wait any longer.

So, he visited her there and told her about Luke and how he knows he is his mate and he can't picture his future with anyone but him.

He thought Gwen would slap him and storm off, but she was very supportive when she first heard he wanted to break up with her. she did was angry.

But, after telling her he found his mate and that was Luke, she was very happy that he found his mate. Although she felt sad since he was not her mate, she assured him she was totally fine and congratulated him and wished him the best.

Damian explained to Luke what happened and the more Luke heard, the more his heartbeat went up. He really didn't think Damian would go to another country to break up with his girlfriend for him.

He didn't know if he should feel happy or sad about what happened. On one hand, he shouldn't be with Damian because he himself doesn't know how long will he stay here, but on the other hand, he feels like he is falling for Damian since Damian's feelings for him seem genuine.

"Luke, I know I messed up, but please another chance.", Damian held Luke's face and looked at his beautiful eyes. He can't believe he went to London for 2 days without seeing Luke.

He couldn't even sleep in 2 days and he felt he should just tie Luke to his side so he won't ever have to leave him again.

As long as he can marry Luke, he can do anything. He will be on the side every day of his life so Luke won't see anyone other than him.

His arm around Luke tightened a little as his eyes darkened. Luke saw Damian was looking at him the same way as 2 days before when he told him about his girlfriend.

"Ah, Damian, are you alright?", Damian snapped out of his thoughts and just nodded he really needs to control his possessiveness over Luke at least until they are married.

Once Luke becomes his and once he marks Luke, Luke will depend on him and will never leave him.

"I will give it a try.", Luke mumbled.

"What did you say?", Damian thought he heard it wrong.

"I said I will give it a try.", Luke said a little louder this time.

Damian felt like he conquered the world and hugged Luke immediately and kissed him. Luke, who suddenly got kissed, was caught off guard and his mind went blank.

The kiss was slow and passionate like old lovers who had met after a long time. After a while, Luke pushed Damian, as he couldn't breathe.

"I love you, Luke.", Damian hugged him again when he kissed Luke. He wanted to mark him right there and then Luke can be his completely but he still had to wait until they were married.

But, it's okay until then he will make Luke depend on him a little by little until he completely is vulnerable without him.

"I still have to go to class.", Luke was so ashamed. How can they kiss in the middle of the hallway?

Damian understood his embarrassment and grinned, but still, let him go.

"I will meet you after class, baby." Damian kissed him again on the lips and dashed away before Luke can beat him.

Luke, who was kissed again, didn't have a chance to scold Damian, so he reluctantly went to his class.

After the class he went outside, he saw there were people gathered around and went curiously to see what was happening.

There was Damian who was punching Mark, and Mark seemed to be begging him to stop. Luke rushed them to stop the fight and hold Damian.

"Stop, Damian." Damian stopped fighting, and Mark ran away fearing Damian will change his mind and punch him again.

"Why were you beating him?", Luke was angry. He never liked fighting.

"What are you guys looking at?" Damian snapped at the crowd who were still there to watch some drama. The crowd scattered as Damian coaxed Luke.

"I heard he accused you of cheating, so I wanted to teach him a lesson," Damian said softly. He was so angry when he learned what happened.

"Yeah, but the problem has been solved. You don't need to fight with I don't like it." Luke said with a calm voice. He knows Damian is a bully in the book, but he still hopes he can change him.

"Okay, I won't fight in the future," Damian said secretly crossing his figures behind.