Chapter 16

For the next two days, Luke hadn't seen Damian at all. Damian didn't come to school either and when he asked Kevin about him, he shrugged it off saying he probably went for a vacation.

At first, he felt guilty and wanted to call to apologize but later thinking what he had done was for sake of themselves he controlled his urge.

He resumed his life normally and went to school as usual and went to his class. As soon as he went, everyone looked at him and the class went quiet.

Luke felt something was wrong but said nothing and went to his seat. The Math teacher came into the class and looked around until her eyes landed on Luke.

"Luke, come to the principal's office." She said with a firm voice, but her eyes were very sympathetic. Since Luke took the body, his marks were very high, and came first in class.

Although the original Luke was not any weaker in studies, he was average, so it was a remarkable change for everyone who saw his results. And teachers also praised him and told the class how anyone can get higher marks as long as they can work harder.

He was very good at maths and seeing how his math teacher was looking at him and looking at how the kids around were looking at him he knew there was another trouble.

He went to the principal's office and knocked on the door. After taking permission, he opened the door and saw the principal who was sitting at his table.

A boy with black hair was standing beside the principal and, after seeing Luke, he smirked at him. The principal asked Luke to sit down.

Luke knew who the boy was. His name is Mark. He was from his class and was top of the class until Luke started getting the first rank.

"Luke, I have heard you have been doing well in class", Luke nodded his head as a response.

"Well, I have received a complaint saying you have cheated on your exams?" The principal knew Luke was getting more scores than his average and suspected him of cheating, but the teacher assured him he answered every question that was asked. So he let go of his doubt.

But, Mark, who is also a very talented kid, came to him saying Luke cheated on his exams so even though he knew Mark was wrong as a principal he still requested Luke to come.

"I can redo the test if you have doubt that I have cheated on the exams? Sir." The principal knew Luke was innocent just by listening to his answer. But he still agreed and said he should redo the test in front of him so looks like he is not showing bias.

He already had a question paper ready and gave it to Luke and told start writing. After 30 minutes passed by in front of desperate Mark, Luke submitted his paper to the principal.

Mark looked at how fast Luke wrote and laughed in his heart. How can Luke finish the paper so fast? But soon his hope was shattered by the principal's words.

"Very good, Luke. You finished all the questions correctly."

Mark opened his mouth in shock as he tried to look at the papers in the principal's hands.

Looking at his struggle principal handed him the papers to look at and Mark desperately went through the papers wanting to find some wrong answer but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

He looked at Luke's face but Luke was not even looking at him as he was even worth looking at the principal raised his brow indicating to him what he should do and Mark knew if he didn't fix the situation he would be screwed.

"I am sorry, Luke, I was wrong and judged you quickly. I shouldn't have done that." Luke nodded and took his permission to leave the office.

The moment he stepped out, he saw Sam, who was waiting in the corridor looking at the office after seeing Luke. He immediately went running, hoping Luke didn't see him.

Luke just shook his head and thought he should really deal with Sam faster so he won't disturb him. He left for his class and Mark came out of the office and Sam, who ran away, came back and dashed towards him.

"What happened? Did you do as I told you and did Luke got expelled?" Sam asked nervously. He wanted to make Luke's life miserable and the only way to do that is to humiliate him in front of the school.

He knew Luke was getting a higher score these days more than average he thought Luke cheated on exams and that's how he got more marks but he didn't want to go directly to complain.

 Hence he would risk losing Luke's trust furthermore and he wanted his trust so he can console him and then disrupt his life even more.

So, he seduced Mark, who used to be the previous topper in his class, and slept with him and told him how Luke was cheating on exams and he can't directly go to complain since Luke threatened him and Mark should do it.

Mark, who was already angry at getting second on his exams, believed Sam and thought since Luke was cheating, he should be expelled and he can keep his first place.

So, he came today to the office hoping Luke will go crying to his home instead he was the one who was humiliated.

Mark pushed Sam and yelled at him. "It's your fault."

"I got suspended. I have never been suspended."

"You were the one who told me Luke cheated, but he answered all the questions"

"Don't show up in front of me, Slut." He stormed off, leaving a perplexed Sam on the floor.

Luke was about to enter the class and heard a familiar voice that he didn't hear for two days.

"Wait, Luke."