Chapter 7

"Huh." Luke taught he heard it wrong. "I mean, I wanted to know you better, so I taught we should spend some time together," Damian replied.

Luke nodded understanding, although he didn't know why Damian wants to know him better he does want to spend some time with Damian to explain to him about Sam, he couldn't get one second alone with him before his brother would pop in so he didn't have any chance but now he can clarify some things.

Damian wanted to tell Luke he wants to spend time with him not because he wanted to be friends but more. But Luke was still not ready for it. If he rejects him, he is afraid he will lock him in his room and never let him go.

Each day, his possessiveness for Luke is only growing, and it seems like it will not stop. When Damian parked the car, Luke got out and was amazed by how big Damian's house was.

Luke was grown in a middle-class family in his world. Since his mother was working alone, they needed to adjust and not use money recklessly. So when he got to this world he still maintained that, but the original Luke's family was rich too.

It may not be compared to that of Damian's, but it was still is a lot, and Sara seems to dot her younger son a lot. But he still maintained a distance from overspending. Who knows how long he will be here.

Even though he is not sure if he will return to his world, he still likes to know his place and not use money unless it is necessary. But seeing Damian's home made his mouth open in awe.

No wonder Sam liked Damian even before they were mates, looking at how Damian's lifestyle is anyone can tell he is rich. Damian took him inside.

The interior of the house was good and there was an enormous chandelier hanging on top of the main hall. Damian took him around the house.

Luke saw there was even an exclusive theater for watching movies and a huge swimming pool and garden. Luke felt an inch of envy for Damian. He was so rich, but he also felt pity when you are this rich you will never know who likes you for you or who likes you for your money.

Maybe that is why Damian didn't know have many friends other than Kevin. Even though everyone in school wants to hang out with him, he always maintains a distance. Luke felt maybe the original Luke had been through the same as Damian.

after all, Sam did use the original for money and the original being naive fell for it whereas Damian always stayed away from those people.

"Wow, you are very rich." Luke couldn't help but voice out his envy.

Hearing what Luke said, Damian wanted to reply. It is also yours but stopped himself from saying. That would probably have to wait, but it is true once Luke was his completely. This will also be Luke's.

After showing him around his house, Damian took him to his room. Luke saw Damian's room was spotless and organized and had a huge bookshelf filled with books.

"Do you like reading a lot?"

Damian really hated reading. If he ever holds a book, his family will probably take him to a hospital thinking something happened to him.

But he knew Luke loved reading books, so he ordered his servants to buy a bookshelf and fill it with books.

He had not even had a clue of what books he even had in there.

"Yeah, I really love reading. I always read books when I am alone."

"But my brother said you would rather die than to ever read a page."

Damian never felt like punching someone so badly as he is now. How dare that idiot embarrass him in front of Luke.

"Well, maybe he doesn't know me that well, as he says." How can someone don't know about their best friend who they grew up with but Luke left the matter aside and instead focused on how to bring up Sam's matter?

"Do you like playing video games?" Damian asked.

Luke nodded and thus Damian and he played for an hour before a maid knocked on the door to report that Damian's mom came home and asked him to meet her.

Damian grunted but still told Luke to wait there and went to meet see his mom he taught she won't be home until night.

Jessica came home early when asked a maid about Damian. She said he bought someone home. At first, she thought it was Kevin.

Damian won't invite anyone other than Kevin unless it is a party. But the maid was familiar with Kevin, who would hang out with their young master often so she told her it was someone else.

Jessica was curious who would Damian bring home, so she asked her servant to call him.

Seeing Damian coming alone and no one was behind him, she frowned. "I heard you brought someone home, won't you introduce your new friend to your mother?"

Damian said nothing. Of course, he can't hide Luke from his mom. She knows everything, but he didn't want his mom to embarrass him in front of Luke by telling him how he was when he was a kid and how he doesn't study at all.

Because that's what she says's with Kevin but he didn't care about that but if Luke hears that, what will he think of him?

But seeing how his mother was giving an 'I won't leave you until you introduce them' look, he sighed. He has no choice.

Even if he says no, she makes some excuse and barges into his room.

"Okay, but before that promise me you won't embarrass me in front of him." Seeing Damian's eyes pleading, Jessica was surprised.

Her son never pleads to her about anything so felt a little funny, and her curiosity was increased. Who would that person be that her son was pleading with her not to make fun of him?

She knows what a playboy Damian was, but she always hoped he can find actual love and take things seriously but Damian never listens but seeing his face she knew for sure that person is probably someone her son likes so she nodded.