Chapter 22

Luke's mom informed them to come to Damian's house, as Matthew was the one investigating the matter.

Damian comforted Luke while driving to be not afraid but Luke was not really afraid he knows Sam was, probably just blabbering shit, but he still can't believe Sam's mother was dead.

Even though he hasn't known her or met her since he came to this world, he still feels like he lost someone very important to him. He has been feeling strange lately and his memories from his own world are becoming blurry as time went.

As they reached Damian's home, Luke's mother was waiting for them outside anxiously as she saw her son. She ran out to him and hugged him. Luke patted her back as he comforted her.

He knows Sam's mother is very close to his mom, and she is also a wonderful person. The original Luke always thought of her as his aunt and now losing her really devastated both Luke and his mom.

Damian let them take their time to mourn as he went to Kyle to ask what exactly happened. Kyle explained that Sam's neighbors went to Sam's house and saw Sam was lying in a pool of blood as his mother's stiff body layed there.

"And he was murmuring Luke killed his mom like a crazy person." Kyle quoted what the neighbor said. They informed the Alpha Matthew since he is the head and Matthew told Luke's mom and summoned her here.

"He is currently inside with Dad. Dad wanted Luke to come just as a formality he knows Luke didn't do anything." Kyle said, seeing his brother's red eyes. Kyle can tell Damian is very angry as he should be.

Even though Kyle doesn't go to the same school as his brother, he has heard about Sam before. How Sam followed Damian like crazy and wanted to marry him. He knew Luke was a friend of Sam's, so he was surprised when he found out Damian liked Luke.

But he did not think Sam was this crazy to the point of killing his own mother. Although it is still not confirmed yet.

Damian did not say anything as he tried to control his anger. He always saw Sam as an annoying dude and thought as long as he beat him up he will leave him. But now he dragged his Luke into this. He will kill him if he has to.

Damian saw Luke's mom was finally stopped crying and took Luke to Matthew's office. Sara and Kyle followed behind but were stopped by bodyguards saying Matthew ordered only Luke and Damian inside.

Matthew's face was as cold as ice, and he stared at Sam, who was still crying.

Damian almost lost it and went to beat the crap out of him. But Matthew stopped him before he could lay his hands on him.

"You are not gonna threaten him in front of me, Damian."

"But he is lying, Dad. He—- "Damian went to defend his actions, but Matthew didn't let him finish what he wanted to say.

"If he did something wrong, we will punish him accordingly, but you won't touch him." Even though Damian understood his father wants to act fair, he still wants to kill Sam.

Luke went and comforted Damian and let Damian's dad handle it. Matthew explained he sent his men to gather evidence and once they confirm it, they will know who did it for sure.

"of course, Luke did it, he killed my mom!!!!" Sam started shouting hysterically as he pointed his fingers at Luke.

"Sam, you know I did not do it" Luke was angry at Sam. Even though he knows what kind of person Sam is, he still can't understand why Sam has gone as far as killing his mother.

Sam didn't seem to listen to what Luke was saying as he repeated the same words again and again. He lunged at Luke as Damian hid Luke behind his back and punched Sam.

Sam fell to the ground as Matthew's bodyguards held him so he will not try to attack again.

Jessica was also inside the room and just shook her head as she saw Sam. He really is a crazy person, she thought.

Matthew's phone rang, and he immediately picked it up after 2minutes he hang up the phone and looked at Sam like he was looking at a bug.

"They analyzed the fingerprints on the bat that was used to kill her and confirmed it was you who killed her."

"They also determined the time of her death, according to that Luke was still with Damian, so there was no way he killed her."

"Sam, you will be punished by our pack elders" Matthew didn't even look at him anymore.

"Lock him and guard him until we present him in front of the pack elders," Matthews told his bodyguards as they dragged Sam.

"No, he was the reason I killed my mom, so he killed her," Sam shouted as they dragged him. One of the bodyguards covered his mouth to stop him from talking any more nonsense.

"Don't worry, he won't disturb you again, Luke," Matthew promised Luke, and left the room with Jessica behind.

Luke sighed for a long time. He wanted to protect his family from Sam, but he never thought Sam would attack his own family.

Luke was still in thought as Damian hugged him from behind. Damian was so angry he hoped the elders will sentence death to Sam so he will never disturb Luke and him.

"Don't worry now everything will be alright." Luke comforted Damian.

"I should be the one comforting you" Damian knew Luke was close to Sam's mother. Luke didn't say anything, but his heart became heavy as tears fell from his eyes.

Damian didn't say anything, just hugged him. He knows Luke needs to cry and let his sadness go.

But both prayed and wished

Let her soul rest in peace.

Author's note: I released all the chapters, happy reading.