Chapter 10

The whole day Damian didn't have time to talk to Luke alone where ever he goes Kevin follows him determined not to give him alone time with Luke.

Evening came, and Damian had to leave. He wanted to stay for dinner but his mom called him saying his father came from the business trip and told him to come home for dinner.

He reluctantly said bye to Luke and Kevin, who seems to be eager to see him out of the house, and gave a hug to Luke before leaving.

"I haven't seen Sam that much lately. Have you seen him?" Kevin asked Luke, he was hoping Sam can pester Damian so that idiot will leave his brother alone.

Luke shook his head, indicating he didn't know. He too was wondering why Sam hadn't shown up lately. He can understand if Sam didn't pester him since he was avoiding him very much.

But, he would always follow Damian no matter what and since the last few days, Luke was always with Damian but never saw Sam.

Maybe, he planning something. Luke never underestimates Sam since he knows how cunning a person can be.

Sam was sitting in his room, which seemed to be filled with the smell of sewage near their house. He had the luxury of staying in Luke's home, but since Luke was treating him coldly; he didn't have a chance to stay there.

He didn't care at first, since Luke was always a softie and will forgive him. As days went by, Luke didn't seem to care about him.

When Damian accepted his treat, he was happy and taught he finally had Damian's love, but to his disappointment not only Damian didn't take his treats after that day but also made sure he wouldn't even enter near his home.

The security kicked him out before he could near the gate to wait for Damian's car. When he refused to budge, they beat him.

He was afraid they will kill him and ran away, but later he found Damian and told him how the Security guards at his house beat him. To this Damian just laughed.

"Do you really think I care about just because I took your cookies? I threw them in a dustbin."

"Before, I didn't take you seriously, but now I am taken and also going to get married, so never show your face in front of me again or else I will kill you."

Damian left coldly, leaving Sam shocked out of his wits. He didn't expect Damian already is going to be married. He can't even find his mate until his 18th birthday.

He wanted to find out who it was. He followed Damian for a week except for going to Luke's house. Damian was not going anywhere.

He didn't think much about Damian spending more time at Luke's since his older brother was Damian's best friend. One day, he was walking by and saw Damian and Luke walking out of a movie theater.

He was shocked 'How can Luke be with Damian?' Since Damian always beat him, Luke was angry with Damian and pursued him to forget about him.

But, now they came out of the theater laughing and chatting and he never saw Damian that happy. He looked around to see if Kevin came along, but they seem to come alone.

After they got into the car Sam followed them taking a taxi, after they stopped at a restaurant and Damian and Luke went in.

He wanted to follow them but was stopped by security who didn't allow him if he didn't have a reservation.

He reluctantly stopped and waited outside. After what seemed like a whole day they came out, Damian dropped off Luke at his home but still didn't leave after an hour.

Sam felt betrayed. He never thought Luke was a backstabbing bitch. He always told him Damian was not right for him, but now he is obviously seducing his love.

He wanted to take revenge so wrote an anonymous mail to Damian's father saying how Luke was seducing his son and if he didn't stop them Luke will obviously marry Damian Since Luke was a human he can never have children and Damian's father never can become a grandfather.

He hoped Damian's dad can stop them from being together then he can have his chance. He can bear Damian's children since he is an omega.

Thinking like that, Sam laughed historically. Once Damian becomes his, he can have both power and fame. He will destroy Luke and make his life full of regret.

When Damian went home, he saw his mom was waiting for him.

"Go to your father's office. He wants to talk to you alone." Jessica said seriously. Damian didn't know why his mother was serious but still went to his dad's office.

His father is Matthew. The alpha of the pack is him. He is powerful and very hardworking. He always wanted to be like his father. But, unlike Damian, his father is very passionate and usually won't get angry and thinks before he acts.

He knocked on the door and opened the door after his dad told him to come in. His dad was looking at some documents and told him to sit down without lifting his face.

"Look at the laptop", Damian was confused and saw his father's laptop on the table and looked at it.

There seems to be an email, and he read through it and his expression became darker. Someone complained to his father about his and Luke's relationship and how Luke can never give an heir to their family. His fists clenched, and he wanted to find who it was and make their life regret.

But seeing his father, he felt he needed to deal with this situation first. Although his father wouldn't mind if Luke was omega since they can have an heir but Luke is a human and if his father objects to that, he will leave his family.

As long as Luke is with him, he doesn't need anyone. Seeing his father didn't talk and still looking at some papers, he took a deep breath.

"Yes, it is true I do like Luke and will only marry him."