Chapter 11

Damian expected his dad would be angry and tell him to stop chasing Luke and even lock him in his room until he agrees to his demands.

But, to Damian's surprise, his dad didn't have much reaction. He was still looking at his documents like he didn't hear what Damian said.

Damian wanted to repeat his decision again in case his father didn't hear him, but he heard his father say.

"I showed it to you so you can figure out who sent them and punish them."

"They obviously hate Luke and want to ruin his reputation, so," he paused and looked at Damian seriously

"Find who it is and bring them to me. I can't let them hurt my future son-in-law, can I?"

Hearing what Matthew said, Damian was shocked and then excited. He didn't expect his father would be so supportive and even wants to punish those who want to hurt Luke's reputation.

Matthew stood from his chair, and Damian hugged him. He feared his father, but that doesn't mean he would leave Luke, but he doesn't need to worry about anything. His mom is happy and his father supports him. What else does he need?

Matthew hugged his son and was happy he already figured out about Damian and Luke when his wife called him and threatened him she will kill him if he objected to their relationship.

Of course, he wouldn't object to them just because Luke is a human. He knows Luke's family.

They are wonderful people and hearing how Damian was like a puppy in front of Luke, he already figured out he probably is his mate.

So, he wanted to congratulate Damian once he returns home, but who knew someone anonymously sent a mail saying such things about Luke, he wanted to punish them but thought Damian needs to be the one that needs to take care of them.

After that, Damian and his father chatted a little and his father even gave him some tips on how he pursued his mom when he found out she was his mate.

Damian was embarrassed listening to his parents' love story but still listened and memorized it just in case he needed them.

His mom knocked on the door after some time and told them to come to dinner. Damian has never been this happier. Once Luke too comes into his life, they can be happier and no one can be between them.

Thinking of the mail, Damian's eyes darkened. Whoever sent that, will surely regret what they had done.

Sam, who was washing dishes and humming a song happily suddenly felt a chill down his spine. 'What the hell' he thought.

The next day morning, Luke got ready for school and finished his breakfast as usual. Kevin picked up Damian. Damian sat with Luke and they both chatted.

After arriving at school, Luke said bye to Damian and Kevin and went to his class. Sam was absent today as the whole day Luke didn't see him.

"Can I pick you up tonight for dinner at my house?" Damian picked up Luke's bag and both went to find Kevin's car.

"Why?" Luke was confused, Didn't they go to his house for two days why do he have to go again?

Damian explained that his dad came from his business trip and wanted to meet him so, he told Damian to bring Luke for dinner.

"Why does he want to talk to me?" Luke was even more confused last time Damian said the same thing about his mom wanting to talk to him but turned out Damian just lied because he didn't want Kevin to come with them.

But now he is saying his father wants to talk to him so, he naturally assumed he was lying so later Kevin won't pester them.

"This time I am serious," Damian said seeing Luke was smirking at him. He did lie last time, but yesterday his dad really said to bring him because he wanted to see how good his future son-in-law is.

Damian rejected it at first. He didn't confess to Luke yet he can't always bring him to his house after all Luke would find out about it without him even telling him. He wants to confess his love first.

But Matthew didn't listen to his son's request and still said he wants to see him because he wanted to clarify one doubt and only after clearing his doubt can he rest assured.

So, Damian was left with no choice but to ask Luke. He already came up with what he wanted to say.

"He wants to talk to you about your dad's raise," Damian said Luke's dad works for his dad and both of them went on a business trip but Luke's father had to stay because of some last-minute business.

Luke was surprised to hear that he knew the original Luke had a father but he never saw him since he arrived mostly because he went to meet with Damian's father for a meeting with some other packs.

David, that is the original Luke's father's name, has always treated 'Luke' very well. He dotted his son. When he died, he too was angry, but he still didn't accuse Sam because his son died for him.

When they got kicked out of the pack, he accepted it calmly and left with his family Kevin wanted to take revenge for what happened later but David stopped his son and told him to forget about it and have a good life he didn't want to lose another son.

David was beta of the pack currently and later Kevin was supposed to take the place, but he was kicked out later.

Luke wanted to ask why does Damian's dad want to call him if his father was getting a raise in salary. Even if wanted to congratulate, why doesn't he congratulate his father? Why does he need to come for dinner?

Seeing how Luke wanted to ask something, Damian just said, "Maybe he wants to congratulate your dad, but since he is not here, he wants to invite you."

"Then why don't I get to be invited?" Damian turned looked his back to see who was spying on their conversation and Kevin was smirking at him.