Chapter 4

Luke was taken aback for a second seeing how his brother was looking at him as he will tear him apart if he tries to hide something from him.

Looking at Luke confused, Kevin explained what happened at Damian's house home. How Sam gave cookies and Damian accepted them and went inside and started asking if something happened between Sam and Damian that he didn't know about.

Luke now knew why is his brother is looking anxious he is too even though accepting something Sam gave is no big deal it is still doesn't make any sense.

why it would happen now when Damian still hates Sam, according to the plot Damian didn't recognize his feelings for Sam until he leaves the town.

Luke knows there might be nothing, but he still is nervous what if something had happened because now he is transmigrated into this novel so maybe a butterfly effect happened? He needs to speed up his plans and make sure to let Sam and Damian have some distance until he proves to Damian what a two-faced bitch Sam really is.

As two brothers are anxious about what is happening, on the other hand, Damian sat on his chair staring at Luke's picture on Kevin's social media where Kevin and Luke were looking at the camera smiling.

Damian didn't notice his face had a gentle expression and his lips holding a smile. He had been staring at him for a while, trying to figure out why suddenly he was so attracted to Luke now.

The box Sam gave was thrown in a dustbin at the corner he only took it because he knew Sam won't leave him until he takes or else he would just cry and nag him about why he doesn't love him and makes a whole drama about how much he loves him.

Usually, he would just ignore him until he leaves but today after seeing Luke he just wanted to go to his room and just only think about him, so just took the box, and as expected Sam didn't stop once he came to his room he threw the box in the trash.

He wanted to call Luke he wanted to hear his voice, but he doesn't have his number he could ask Kevin but then he had to answer why he need his number and he can't just say he wanted to hear Luke's voice that would be weir.

Kevin would have a wrong impression of him he wants to make a good impression of himself, He could only wait until tomorrow to ask Luke himself.

Sam went to his home and his mother seems to be at work he hates her and his idiotic father who left him if he was born in a wealthy family he wouldn't have to suffer so much now.

Even Damian would like him though he likes Damian because he is handsome, he still loves his money more than him that's why is he working hard to make Damian his. once he marries Damian, he can have all he wants no one can tell him otherwise. Thinking like this, Sam laughed.

The next day, Luke hurriedly got ready and went downstairs waiting for his brother to come now he has to speed up the process and earn Damian's trust and expose Sam, for that to happen he needs to start by being friends with him.

Once Kevin came, both of them drove to Damian's house to pick him up. Damian saw his friends and smiled as he opened the door, but this time he opened the passenger door and hopped in, and sat beside Luke.

Kevin seems to be surprised at why his friend sat with Luke instead on the co-pilot seat but didn't question and started driving to school.

Luke too was surprised, but then became immediately happy now he can have a chance to talk to Damian. He saw Damian was peeking at him but didn't strike a conversation.

"Good morning," Luke said smiling, Damian replied back and was happy that Luke took the initiative to talk to him since he was nervous and he too slowly opened up and they started talking.

Kevin looked at them occasionally from the rear-view mirror but said nothing he was feeling odd as to why they both had made up in the first place but it is also good since now his best friend and brother can get along.

Yesterday he questioned Luke about what's going on between Sam and Damian but Luke replied he didn't know so he taught about asking Damian now but he is busy talking to Luke and grinning like an idiot so he has to wait until they get to class.

Luke and Damian also exchanged their numbers Luke wanted to ask him but Damian beat him first once they reached school Luke said bye and went to his class he was thrilled.

Since he made a progress now he has Damian's number he can chat with him and also increase his favorability. Luke sat on went to his table and as expected Sam was waiting for him.

Sam was furious with Luke he called him a lot yesterday but he didn't answer any of his calls so texted him but no avail so today, as usual, he went to Luke's house so they can go to school in Kevin's car and also meet Damian since Kevin picks him up.

But when he reached Luke's house his mother told Luke and Kevin already left and slammed the door in his face, Sam knew Luke's mom won't leave any chance to humiliate him but he was even angrier that Luke left without him so rushed to the school to find a fault.

Looking at Sam who is smiling but his eyes looking at him like he would throw him in hell Luke just smiled at him innocently like he knew nothing he knows why Sam is angry.

After all, it was his plan to leave early to school so he can miss Sam, he doesn't want to create more chances of Sam and Damian meeting so told Kevin yesterday that they need to leave early.

"Good morning, Sam." Said Luke putting an innocent face.