Genderswap

MUST READ VERY IMPORTANT DESC.
IN ALL MY CREEPYPASTA STORIES THE SLENDER BROTHERS HAVE A FACE ALSO SPLENDOR IS THE OLDEST AND SURRENDER IS THE YOUNGEST . FOR LOOKS TRENDER AND OFFENDER HAVE WHITE LONG HAIR AND SLENDER HAS BLACK LONG HAIR IN A PONYTAIL , AND CRYSTAL WHITE EYES AND SO DOES THE REST OF THE BROTHER, SAME HAIR AND ALL OF THEM HAVE THE SAME EYES .

Slender woke up to a heavy feeling on his chest . When he went to the bathroom he or may I say she nearly passed out . His hair was much longer than it should be and he had some milkers , his hips were more curved and had long lucius fluttering lashes . He ran outside of his room panting

" WHAT HAPPENED TO ME !?" he or should I say she was furious and confused at the same time . Her eyes widened as every one of his male proxies looked feminine . Splendor came pating her head to calm her down . Her face softened as Trender explained that someone must've put something in thier drinks last night at E.J's Birthday Party.

They chatted about it wondering who did and how to fix this . Later on they decided to get used to it while they try to figure out how to fix the problem . For the time Trender decided to put Slender in a black shirt with buttons and a red pleated skirt .

She went out for a walk and stumbled upon a feild of flowers he sat there in flowers picking her favourites .
" Hey." A voice coming from behind .
" Oh hey . " Slender said .
Trender came and sat next to him/her. He took some blue flowers making a crown amd placing it on Slender's head as if she were royalty .
" There , you look perfect ." Trender complimented .
" Thanks . Hey Tren...when Splender and I were talking she sounded so familiar almost like mom's voice ." She said smiling at the flowers surrounding them .

" Yeah but it feels nice to hear her voice even if it's not her." Trender responded smiling back at Slender .
They got up and headed home to find Trender starring at L.J with a filthy look along with everyone else .

Turns out he was the one who put something in the drinks from last night for this to happen . They solved the problem quickly before any aruguements happened and everything was normal again .