♡Shower♡ Smut~

Slender's POV:
The sensation of the hot water melting my skin making my spine tingle.
Steam arising in the air.

Brushing my hair with my lean finger, the water streaming down my whole body.

Pleasing myself with a calming shower, scented candles, in the dark with only dark green lights aligned in the creses of the walls.

'Creeeeeeek'
Shit. I forgot to lock the door, but my worries didn't stop when I heard a click.
Who would lock themselves in the bathroom, while Im showering!?

"May I join you?" A voice only I know who would think of doing such.
My first instinct was to say no, but what would happen if I didnt respond?

Out of curiosity, I ignored him thinking he would just leave. But was I wrong when I heard the curtains move.
I just cornered myself in silence.

Then it hit me.
I knew what he wanted, we've never showered together, well I wont say never since well we may or may not have actually showered together maybe three times before.

"Just what have you the idea to join me here?" I asked hoping for a damn good response. The sound of footsteps came closer from behind, till I felt his breathe on my neck.

His big warm hands snatched my waist in his tight grip while laying small kisses on my neck. "You want this?" He asked, I always knew this question would come.

He always had to reasure himself that I was in mood, if I wasnt he would simple rest his head on my lap to sleep. He never liked to make me uncomfortable
It was so sweet of him tho.

I felt intimate, very intimate. So bad I wanted to take him till I can't even stand. Till Im breathless.

"Anything you desire...my king~" I replied facing myself towards him wrapping my hands around his neck and pressed my lips on his.

His hand gripped the back of my hair soaking with water pulling it with harsh force. "Keep in mind I wont hold back anytime today~" he groaned into my lips.

"But what if someone's looking for me and they hear us?", my realization snapped into me.
"The water will sound it off dont worry....unless if your going to pitch your voice higher this time~" he replied.

His teeth sank into my neck, leaving hickeys where anyone can see from a mile.
"Hah~" I whimpered underneath my breathe.

"Thats what I like to hear~" his voice deepened making me shiver.
"Turn around~" he instructed.
I directed my hands on the wall, bended my back over with my head facing floor.

"That's a good boy~"

His wet hands had a tight grip on my hips, his chest barely brushing against my back. Then his shaft was slowly thrusted into me.

"A-ah~ ahhh~", my voice pitched as he perfectly got my prostate repeatedly.
My eyes rolled back as I arched my back.

"You like that huh?" He growled, I wasn't able to utter a word, the best response I give were the moans coming out of me every few seconds.

"Z-Zalgo~", never in my life had I moaned his name the times we've done this. I can confirm he did like his name being called out by me, because while he was thrusting in me, his hand found my member.

Stroking it painfully slow and gentle.
"Mmph~ f-faster pl-please~", I begged.
Butterflies in my stomach, my legs trembling, my ass feeling sore already.

It didn't stop there, his lips kissing every mark he left on my skin. Tears of pleasure were camouflaged by the running water of the shower.

Chocked moans, stifled whimpers and skin slapping fillled the room.
"F-faster~" I demanded more, I got more. My vision spiraling from all pleasure.

This continued for 30 more minutes. I had to be carried out because I kept failing to stand properly on my two legs.

But we didn't stop there, we continued on the bed.

"Get on your knees~", his voice demanded, like the fucking dog I am I followed his orders getting on my knees taking his shaft in my mouth.

Zalgo's POV:
My hand fisted his hair as he took in my cock with his mouth. I was gonna fuck his mouth till he's chocking.

"Thats it.. doing such a g-good job for me aren't you~ What will your little proxies t-think when they see you? On you're knees taking me in so good~"

"MMPH~", His stifled moans vocalized, I had his hair snatched gently bopping his head back and forth in my shaft.

Finally I reached my climax, all my juices were splattered in his mouth.
I drank his lips so harsh I could taste my own orgasm in his mouth.

Both of us ended of grasping for air.
That... was one helll of a good fuck.
He looked at me desperate, l like there was something missing.

I knew just what he needed. My hand reached for the lube on top the nightstand. Lathered my two fingers and proped it by his entrance.

Thrusting my fingers inside him, it was when I curled them his voice pitched even higher.
"You wanted this didn't you? My my Slender..what a foul request this is~"

I could see tears of pleasure falling on the sheets. I never knew my Slendy would be into such things. I lied, I know every spot that will have him on his knees shaking.

15 Minutes Later
We layed in the bed breathlessly.
"T-that felt nice.", he complimented.
"That's when you have skills like me!"
I implied.

"Oh shut up!", he saracasticly answered.
"Will you be able to shut up though next time~?" I questioned.
"Go to bed idiot"

The end!
Hey everyone so Im gonna be busy for a while, I have alot of work and studies to do so I'll try to name for you all ok.

Tell me your opinions so I can see your to improve my writing.

Byeeeee I love you all<<<33