The Get Together Party♡fluff♡

Zalgo's POV
"Would you like a drink sire? What about you sir?", the waitress offered with a notepad."

"Perhaps some wine thank you. Feeling any thirst Slender? Please feel free to have anything."

"I'll have some wine aswell thank you."
He replied plainly before turning back to me on full attention.
"So..how's your night going?" I asked trying to ease the painfully awkward tension that was burning between us.

"I would say its fine....although I guess I could use a break from the mansion with all the chaos roaming around. Its just so overwhelming having so many teenagers and kids, atleast Tender is there to keep a watch incase of some crazy shit like a fire breaks through."

He sighed, guilt wallowed over me only being able to imagine a house hold of tennage serial killers. "Would you like a seat?" I requested."That would be fine I guess." He accepted.

I took him to the the finest dining table at my VIP dining area. He looked so tense so I tried to ease him up cupping my palms on his shoulders gently massaging them.

"Wh- why are you-?" He stuttered slowly  beggining to get a loose from the tension
"You need to learn to relax."
Soon after our wine had arrived with also a steak and a stomach stuffed with breadcrumbs and granished with other delights.

"My apologies for the wait you're  highness.", the waitress excused.
"No worries." I replied.
As I turned back to Slender he looked sort of..pinkish red? Flustered is the word I would describe from my perspective.

Took me a while to realise from the fancy decor,the velvety-red dining furniture, to the candles and dead roses made it as if it appeared we were on a date...

I just tried to focus on the food and trying to have a casual as possible conversation to the man infront of me.
As I finished up and damped my face with a napkin I realised slender had only eaten 3/4 of his food.

"Are you not hungry or is there something thats wrong?", I asked wanting to solve whatever was in his head.

"I-......Im not sure, you're being so..dear to me yet were we not supposee to hate each other I mean-" he stuttered trying to find the rights words but I instead spoke over him before he could say anything.

"That is the point of this party, to form alliances and create a bond between us and others." I replied lifting his chin.
Suddenly his face looked even more flustered than before. I swept my hand away from his face before anyone saw.

Only one thing came to mind as soon ws the melody in the music changed from the dance area...
Cant believe I was actually going to do this..

I got up from my seat and reached my hand out for him, he reluctantly took it as I directed us to the dance floor.
"Care to share a dance?" I said giving him that smirk he used to always hate.

My left hand gripped his waist as my other hand intertwined with his fingers in the air as he rested his other palm on my shoulder as we pranced around.

Slender's POV
I couldn't believe I was dancing with him, yet it felt like I could do this everytime Im with him...and him only.
His hand on my waist was sending my mind crazy as if I wanted it this.

All I could focus on was his eyes staring at my lips, he leaned forward to where our chests were inches away. At this point my face was burning.

After awhile we distanced ourselves for abit before he dragged me to a private area. For some reason for every second we were together my stomach felt...wierd.

"So, why did you bring me here?" I demanded waiting for an answer.

"Cause I wanted it to be just us. Alone.
Aspen, I fancy you, I adore you, fuck the littlest shit you do makes me wanna peck you on the lips every minute!!

For all this time I have been admiring you, you're cherry lips, you're silk like raven black hair. FUCK EVERYTHING!! ITS-ITS YOU THAT I WANT TO BE YOU'RES, I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!"

My hand reached my mask and pullled to show my reaction of his emotions being poured out for me. My pupils shrunk and I physically felt it shaking and my lips became at a loss of words.

He leaned closer to where our stomachs were touching, "I've been waiting to say that for the longest I've known, you dont have to accep-" I cut him off by closing the gap between our lips.

GOOD GRACIOUSNESS WHY IS IT SO FUCKING CHEESY!!?