Toys ~SMUT~

Zalgo's POV:

"Put this on..", I raised the piece of clothing in my hand towards him.
Slender looked skeptical maybe its because I did want to try some stuff...

"Okay?", he reluctantly took the outfit and went inside the bathroom to change. This is going to be a wonderful night~

"Zalgo what the fuck!!", he yells slamming open the door, fuck he looked hot... His hands were clutched to the front of the skirt trying to pull it further down.

"Seems like I trapped you in my schemes again huh~?", I tease. I approached him, pulling him closer by the waist.
I can visibly see a light tinted shade of pink on his face, fuck he was cute.

Instead he kissed me, vigorously.
I pulled away after savouring it for a few seconds,
"Hungry huh? Tell me...what's gotten into you today~?", I loved teasing, watching try to avoid eye contact.

He just brushed passed me and sat on the bed, his fingers still clutched to the skirt trying to pull it to a longer length.

"I wanna try something~", I say pulling out a special ring... He looked at the ring oddly, his fingers slipped away from the skirt as he went and tied up his hair.

I got ontop of him on the bed, drowning my lips in his, the savoury taste of it.
My body felt eager for more, our body heat mashed together, his fingers tangled in my hair, my hand lifting one of his legs, resting it on my back.

"I want this..", he breathed out.
Now I had his consent I can finally do what I desired.
I lifted his skirt and pulled his boxer down just a bit.

Revealing his already hard shaft I put the ring on it.
In my pocket was a remote with three buttons, one to raise it, one to lower it and one to take it on/off.

Narrator's POV
The cold metal on his dick makes him shiver. Zalgo reaches and pulls out the remote, clicking it on sending the vibrations at a slow steady paste making Slender gasp in pleasure.

"Mpph~", his face flushed in a tinted shade of pink, roughly gripping the inner parts of his thighs as his nails dig into the skin.

Zalgo cranks immediatly to maximum speed making Slender moan loud enough to fill the room. His erection grew bigger as his climax was now sky rocketing. He clutched the sheets tight whimpering, almost not able to utter a word.

As he was about to climax the vibrations stopped. This left Slender in a whiny mood, embarrased and ashamed to ask for me, despite it he was desperate. Wrapped his arms around Zalgo's thighs in a hugging manner as Zalgo's upper body stood on the bed.

"N-no! Mm fuck no~ Pleasee no..~".

"Please..p-please dont stop~ Dont leave it like thiss plea-se~I want more~" ,the all powerful Slender now begging the royal king of hell to give him sexual pleasure.

Tears dwelled in his eyes as he whimpered and begged for more.
Instead Zalgo took off the ring and lowered his body closer to Slender.

With his fingers he pumped Slender to help reach his climax as he buried his neck with kisses and hickies.

"A-ah!", he gasped as white fluids spewed out of his member. Now relieved Slender wanted to give his royal majesty a prize...

Taking over, he pounced on Zalgo. Lowering his pants, Slender teased him by taking them off slowly to make Zalgo more impatient, just to see what its like.

Not long after Slender was working his way on Zalgo's shaft, his tongue swirling around the tip as Zalgo had his hair clutched in his fist.

Impatient Zalgo shoved Slender in, his mouth now took in his whole shaft, moaning at the way it nearly touched the back of his throat. The demon groaned.

"That's it, on your h-hands and knees f-for me hah~ I s-should play you good f-for this..", the demon praised as he was reaching his climax.

Not long after, Slender's mouth was lathered with Zalgo's juices. He spat it out as it tasted oddly salty and wierd.

Zalgo then snatched Slender by his waist, slamming his upper body flat on the bed as his lower body remained at a good height for Zalgo.

He put on a lubed condom and gently inserted it inside Slender. Making him a whimpering mess.
He wanted to fuck Slender senseless till he was paralized from the waist down.

"A-ah hah ah~", he moaned. The whole mattress felt as if it were moving along with them for every thrust.
It was when Zalgo his prostate Slender's moans pitched even higher.

His back arched so much it felt like it would snap if he went any further, eyes rolled back so hard tears of pleasure streamed down his face as drool dripped from his lips.

Meanwhile with Zalgo, if his hands gripped any tighter on Slender's hips it would leave prints, sweat dripped from his hair to his v-line. He had one of his own tendrils grip Slender's hair to pull it for extra pain and pleasure.

(Yes he's kinky as fuck)

After what felt like fucking for so long, Slender felt as if his organs were now re-arranged.

As they rested there in silence, panting and grasping for air, both of their legs ended shaking as they got up.
Zalgo was still able to walk but Slender's entire lower body gave out.

They cleaned up and decided to cuddle and fall asleep.

HIII WRITER SPEAKING!!<3
Imm backkk, the reason why I wasn't paying was because my ass was busy on c.ai💀

Anyways hoped you like this chapter byeeee!!<3