The Get Together Party♡Smut~

Slender's POV
I suddenly smashed my lips into his, quickly shutting him up in an instant.
He pulled my waist closer to his stomach as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Pressing my thigh against his pants as he switches our postion, my back on the wall, while he held me tight by my waist pulling me closer till the friction of his body heat emmited on mine.

We separated our lips to catch our breath. Where his lips met my neck lathering it with kisses and bites. He mouth scanning my neck as he his teeth digs into my pulse area making me whimper.

I could feel a devious grin smear his face, within a blink we were teleported to a different area. It was dark room with large bed with velevety red pillows and sheets .

Carrying me in his arms he gently layed me flat onto the sheets, pulling out a condome and lube from a draw in his nightstand. His body between my legs as he leans in placing a kiss on lips.

"Would you like this?" He asks holding the condom inbetween his two fingers.
My face turning to my right embarassed from how desperate I felt, lightly noding my head.

Slidding my pants of before throwing them beside us on the bed as he takes of his own. Ashamed I hid by placing my two hands between my inner thighs.

He grabs both my hands in one,
"Dont hide it, you look pretty" he says knowing damn well I get annoyed like that, yet whenever he calls me pretty it feels..different rather when someone else calls me such.

With the slightest bit of force he gently lays me flat on the bed, squirting the lube onto his fingers. I bit the back of ky hand as hard as possible as he places two fingers by my entry.

Narrator's POV

As Zalgo places his hands by the entry of his forgotten enemy, earning a few whimpers. Lightly thrusting his fingers in and out of the other male beneath him.

After, he slid his fingers listening to the other's whines, he picks up his lover and places then to position as to where the top is sitting with his back resting on the bed frame,

and the bottom ontop being held by waist. "I cant wait to hear your voice." The demon overlord said as he slowly positions the other over him right where his tip should be by the entrance.

Slender gasped as he flung his head as Zalgo bucked his hips up him as he bounced his lover up and down his each thrust hitting his prostate.

He arched his back and groaned louder than ever before. Every nerve ending in his body seemed to tingle intensely as his member pulsated violently beneath his pants. He was completely lost in ecstasy.

"Ahh~" the pale figure moaned repeatidly trying to keep his mouth shut. "Oh come on, let me hear you~"
The king demanded as he got his response with a few whimpers.

The room was filled with sloppy skin slaps and moans. Zalgo only focusing his  six eyes on Slender's expressions. He fisted his hair pulling him into a fierce kiss.

His lips soon reaching Slender's neck nipping at his flawless pale skin, leavin marks where people can see. Just to show that he already belongs to someone.

At this rate Slender was transed into a daze, his mind spiraling from all the pleasure and pain mixed up.

Time skip♡
The two males huddled together, slender with his head crooked under Zalgo's chin heavily breathing. The dark figure kissed the top of his mates forhead drifting off to sleep.

Author speaking!!
Hope you liked it!! Sorry it was late, I've been busy and my mother said I should focus on my studies even though whenever I do she's always asleep.

Welp thats all though I might most weekends or on Monday and Tuesday.