Office S3x? ~SMUT♡

Slendy's POV:
I was in Zalgo's office, sitting on his lap while he held my waist and carresed my thighs as he was teasing me, flirting occasionally and giving me a kiss from time to time.

When all of a sudden there was a knock on the door, so it made us both alarmed. I quickly got off his lap and hid right under the desk. Meanwhile he grabbed a quil and pretended like he was busy pindering about writing a letter.

"Sire, there has been an exchange about the meeting with your brother, he has postponed it to next week as he is says is quote 'Busy at the moment'." The servant says blankly and then closes back the door.

Both Zalgo and I sighed in relief as it was only for a quick message.

"Actually I want you to stay on your knees like that for me~" , Zalgo says with a deep voice as a smirk smears across his face. I could his boner poking out of his pants which made my eyes widen and my cheeks flush.

Ofcourse he couldnt help himself and started unbuckling his belt.
My face flushed at the sight and awkwardly looked to the floor.

He lower his pants and boxers as a whole 11 inches sprung out. Even after we did it so many times I still get embarassee by it and try to avoid looking as much as possible but fail as always.

He grabbed a handful of my hair from my scalp and pulled my head closer to his upper thighs.
"Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours till you choke..", he whispered witha  cocky grin.

I rested my hands on his thighs and  parted my lips as I swirled my tongue the tip before taking in half in my mouth. If I took his whole shaft it would probably damamge my fucking jaw.

He grunted and breathed heavily as he fisted my hair as he looked down with a devilish smirk on his face.
"Just like that babyboy~", He whispered and groaned as my tongue worked its way down his shaft till I was 3/4 way in to which I could take no more.

Eventually I pulled out after just barely even 10 minutes as I gasped for air and nearly choked.
I felt my own body getting an erection as I placed my hands between my thighs out of shame.

Zalgo then grabbed my hand and teleported us to the bed and stripped me of my pants and boxers.
"Just sit back and relax for ok sweetheart~?", he said sweetly in a hot way that made my dick twitch.

He laid me on my back on the bed and pushed my legs up and spread them apart with a wide grin. He squirted some lube on his fingers and gently slid them inside me.

I gripped the bedsheets and squirmed underneath him and bit my tongue as I whimpered and moaned.
"Hng~ mph fuck~", I whimpered and pushed myself down to feel more of his fingers deeper in me.

"Now you've gone and done it~", He smirks as he stretches me out. He pulled out his fingers abs replaced it with the tip of his cock and roughly slammed in ne causing me to scream out and flub fling back my head.

It felt like my body was begging for more, eyes were shut tightly, tears threatening to spill out as he took me roughly. It felt so good but also so wrong at the same time.

Zalgo's POV:
He looked so fucking pretty at this angle, me pounding him as he took my cock. "Tell me how you want it okay sweetheart~", I whispered into his lips as I kept a steady paste.

"M-mph~ ngh~ I- want it rougher..", He responded shakily looking up at me pleadingly.
"You sure?", I asked wanting to know how much he wants this because last time I went abit too hard and he didn't walk for 2 days.

He nodded in reply and with that I sped up my paste watching his expressions with a dirty smirk. He cried out, his body arching off the bed as I pounded into him. It felt incredible, but he knew he shouldn't be enjoying it this much.

He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood, trying to distract himself from the pleasure.

Slender's POV:
Trying to maintain eye contact despite the intense sensations coursing through me. My body trembled slightly under his touch.

My fists clench the bedsheets tight as I felt my head spiraling, overwhelmed from all the pleasure. Pre-cum leaking out of my member.

"A-AH~!", I screamed out.

Arching my back as he pushed deeper inside him. It felt incredible, almost too good to be true. My breathing became ragged, and I could feel myself getting closer to my limit.

It took one final thrust in as we both came in sync, filling me up with his white sticky semen as I came all over his stomach.

He paused for a moment to allow us to take a breather after our intense orgasm. He pulled leaving me empty and flopped on the bed beside.

"You ok?", he groaned as he chuckled slightly and kissed my cheek.
"Yeah...", I mumbled in reply and was panting heavily.

"Come on lets get you get you cleaned up.", He says as he gets up from the bed and carries me in bridal style to the bathroom where there was already a bathtub with warm water prepared for me.

Oh did I love being spoiled with aftercare. He placed me down gently inside the bathtub and washed my hair for me while I washed my lower body, still though my legs were vibrating yet it was fine.

After we showered and changed, he carried me to bed and gave me a glass of cold, fresh youthful blood. Its been days since I last ate a human and was getting sick of Ej not lending me a liver from the human bodies he slaughtered for their kidneys.

So it was quite refreshing for me.
He kissed my nose bride and cuddled me on the bed as I sipped on my drink.
After that I placed my half empty cup on the nightstand and rested my chest on  his to take just a little nap before I had chaos to deal eith downstairs once again.

Guess who's back?! Back again🗣🗣
Ok so I've been busy holding up daddy issues because my father recently went hospital again also my favourite cousin who's like my big sister needs her appendix fixed and thats between a life and death situation and yeah💀

Dont worry though things are getting better! My stomach has been easing up alot, Im able to sleep peacefully for more than 6 hours aswell and I can safely drink just a tiny bit of soft drink without feeling bad.

I also survived 3 weeks in school so far without anything going bad so IM GETTING THERE🗣🗣🔥🔥
ALSO MY SCHOOL IS HAVING A PAGEANT AND IM PARTICIPATING😍💅

Thats my update for now Ilysm bye!!💞💞