Meetings~ Smut♡

Slender's POV:
"The hell has gotten your dick in a twitch?", I questioned, folding my arms and crossing my legs from across the table.
"Why you ofcourse my love~", He replied in a chuckled as he stirred his coffee with his finger.

"You know damn well we're in the middle of a serious meeting.", I spat as I grabbed a ribbon to tie my hair.
"Oh come on darling, it's just us~", Zalgo replied with dirty smirk across his face.

"Yes but you know anyone can enter and teleport in here!", I quarelled trying to knock some sense into his damn horny head.
"Oh come on...please darling..for me~ I promise to make you feel good~",He offered a he got up from the chair and walked right behind and rested his hands on my shoulders.

"And why should I?", I questioned with an arrogant tone.
"Because no one can make you cum like I do~", He whispered in my ear seductivly, I could feel the smirk on his face as he whispered to me.

My cheeks grew red as my eyes widened. Fuck, I felt an aching erection rising in my pants.
"Fine..", I replied embarassed as I got up from the chair, my head towards the floor.

But suddenly a hand pulled my two wrists behind me as another hand pinned me down on the table.
"Ah ah ah...we're not going anywhere",
Zalgo whispered as he held my wrists tight, so much I could feel my blood circulation slowing down.

"Hold on, what if someone walks in on us,", I asked worriedly.
"Thats what door locks are for aren't they?", He answered with a teasing voice as I heard the door knob click.

Zalgo's POV:
I pinned him to the table on his stomach, hovering my body over his. I unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor.

My hand still grippung his wrists as my free hand struggled to undo his belt. After a another few minutes of desperate tries I finally was unable to take off his belt and slid down his pants.

The tent in my boxers rising, ready to just pound him till he needs surgery to fix it. I lowered both our boxers slowly and treasingly.

"Are you seriously trying to give me a strip tease?", he asked stubbornly as always.

I stayed my mouth quiet and just yanked the bottom fabric off him.
"W-wait hold on i-is there lube here?",
He questioned, oh fuck....I forgot the one damn important thing in my room..

So to improvise I took two fingers and placed them on the tongue and let my spit wet it to work like a lube, letting my tongue stick in between fingers and swirl around them.

I pulled it out and prompted it by his entrance.
"There..ready~?", I teased with the most teasing grin on my face.

Slender's POV:
I felt his fingers right by my entrance.
I nodded my head and covered my mouth hoping to make the least amount of noise as possible.

He inserted his two fingers and he let my wrists free, I held onto the edge on the table for dear life.

"Mm~ fuck~", I moaned as my erection grew, butterflies contaminating stomach as my heart pounded faster and my brrathr hitched as his fingers curled inside me.

"Your liking this aren't you~? You just love the way I toy with you~ You love the way I hit your sweet spots and stop right before you cum all over the place because ot makes you feel good doesn't it~"

This was not the time to tease me in such a way I could feel myself being lost in his touch. The degrading was far too much for me it made my dick twitch even worse.

He slid his fingers out which leaves me whining non stop. He gripped my hips tightly and placed his tip right by my entrance before slamming straight into me.

"A-AH~", The moan I let out was almost like a scream, I arched my back so hard I nearly felt it break as he relentlessly pounded into me, the table was shaking and creaking for fucks sake.

Oh fuck I felt my member leak with pre-cum, I felt my eyes roll back as my noises echoed throigh the room. His fingers had firmly gripped my hips so.
tight it could leave a hand print.

The sudden change in pace sent me spiraling even further than before. Every single thrust made me go wilder and crazier, until finally, after what felt like hours, I came again, releasing even more fluids onto myself and the floor "Oh gosh.. oh fuck~..."

"Aah ah~ f-fuck~ Fuck~ y-your go-ing too fast~", I whimpered as my voice cracked. He slowled just only a little bit but it was better for me to handle I guess.

"Thats it..scream it for me~", He groaned in my ear, I could see his grin even though I was facing down on the table.
He hit my prostate making my voice pitch higher as repeatedly hit it.

"Oh fuck~ Agh~", I felt my thighs vibrate and my body tremble as he destroyed my sweet spot perfectly, white juices spewed out of my member and dripped to the floor.

1st round

2md round

My face contorts into a mixture of pain and pleasure he pounds hard against my ass. Each impact sends waves of intense pleasure through my body, making me shake even more violently than before. "M-mpph~! Nnghh~" I groan loudly, unable to hold myself.

"Thats it babyboy scream it for me~", He grunts in my ear and pounds harder than ever making my limbs tremble along with the table rocking back and forth.

As soon as I called his name, I let out another loud moan, one that sounded almost desperate. I knew there was no way I could resist this treatment any longer, especially since it was so good. "Nghhh~ yes~ fuck~ ah~"

Slender's POV:
I was gasping for air, my limbs were trembling, my breathing was out of order and my ass was numb, yes you heard me right NUMB.

He pulled out as I whimpeted under my breathe, sweat dripping from my back down to my hips and my member dripped like a brocken water tap.

"I told you I could make you feel good~", Zalgo whispered as he was slowly catching up with his breathing. He cleaned himself with a random cloth that was in his pants pocket amd threw it to me.

Hesitantly I picked it up and myself from dripping like fucking niagra falls.
He put back on his pants and flopped.on my chair breathing heavily, I struggled to even stand but I managed to put on my pants.

As I leaned off the table, within an instant I fell to the floor as Zalgo pointed his finger at me and began laughing.
"Really fucking funny but this is your fault!", I argued as I failed to get up.

So I used my tendrils as my own pair of legs and plopped myself on Zalgo's lap.
"You liked it though haha", He chuckled as he kissed my nose bridge and held me close.

I rested my head on his shoulder and relaxed myself as his warm embrace made my heart become intoxicated with butterflies.

GUESS.WHO'S BACK?
BACK AGAIN?😜
Ya'll my dumbass got acid reflux and if you dont know what it is look it up.
I've been taking meds for the past2 weeks but its gonna take a while to heal and also my father has been crippled for the past 3 months because he has kidney failure and recently came out of the hospital😘.

Anywayssssssss I hope you guys appreciate my attempt to right another gut wrenching smut.
I love you bye!!😝😝💞