Something About you...Angstyfluff♡

Slender's POV:
"Fucking liar....", I muttered in reply, I tried so fucking hard to not cry yet here I am. The almighty powerful Slenderman crying infron of the great king, Zalgototh because of some silly fucking emotions.

"But Im not, please just listen to me...", He begged leaving me no choice but to listen. He came closer  and held me by the shoulders firmly but gentle.

"I've loved you since that day when you said two words to me, 'my prince'. Even during our battles while we fought you used to call me that and given me second thoughts. For those pwst two years we stopped fighting I was thinking
'What is the best way to apologize so we may touch hands together again?'. I would pass by book shops and would through the window thinking 'He'd love that.' I would hear musical bands playing out in the streets and outside the palace and would think 'Oh to dance with him to this..", He stated all with a straigh face.

There was no stuttering, no mistakes. He said it all perfectly...for me? But why? I've done such awful things and yet you want to dance with me and buy me books? I felt a flutter in my stomach, a skip in my heart and a heat in my cheeks.

I watched him in shock and I felt like falling off a cliff.
"See? Eh I know Im flattering but you can take your time to take it in..", He said with a cheeky smile.

"Egotistical as always..", I replied wiping away my tears with a small grin.
He chuckled in reply and hugged me.
I liked it alot....his arms felt very warm and safe.

He held me by waist while my arms were wrapped around his neck.
"Maybe we could sign a piece treaty I guess...", I muttered, abit embrassed of crying for such a stupid thing.

"Hmm I'll take it.", He playfully answered back and kissed my forehead.
"So can I continue with what was my actual intention to do?", He asked impatiently with some sneaky look on his face.

"Fine..", I replied giving in as he cupped my face with one hand and pressed his lips against mine. I haven't felt such a thing in years since my divorce with my now ex wife....

That kiss felt like it lasted hours of our lives. I could just picture having my daughter Slenderina with two parents that actually dont argue and live each other. She'd be so happy..

I didn't let go of him even after we stopped the kiss.
"So your intentions was just that?", I asked with a smirk.
"Nope but it was part of it..", He rpelied rolling his eyes.

I chuckled and allowed myself to drown into his touch, we didnt let for atleast almost an hour, standing there in the foreet at the dead of night. Not a sound nor a soul to bother us.

I hoped for this day where he'd come back.....my sweet prince..

ITS SK CHEESY☠️☠️
HIII OKAY SO I HAVE END OF TERM EXAMS UP SO I NEEDA QUIT MY PHONE ADDICTION FOR A WEEK SO YURR ENJOY THIS FOR THE WHILE🦅