First Kiss

Slenders POV
I opened my window to feel the cool breeze when a letter came flying towards me. I snatched it and opened it only to see that Zalgo was inviting me to his palace. I was wondering 'what could he be calling me for'. I flew out my window landing on my feet on a branch of a tree close by and fled to Zalgo's place. When I arrived one of his servants took me to a room to change. It was a Royale blue white outfit with a black shirt and pants and a matching pair of shoes to go with the throw-over and the throw o over had a beautiful pattern with swirls . When I finished change I went to look for him when another servant vane and said he was waiting for me at a certain location so I teleported there. I was in awe , I was surrounded by wisteria. It was so majestic and felt so magical.
" Hey you made it!" A voice called from behind. I turned around to see him in his best outfit yet. I starred at his ruby eyes they were....pretty. He came closer, my heart was pounding .
Desc
In my au Slender's real name is Yuukai.
"Yuukai I've been wanting to ask your this but I envy you, your always on my mind nonstop. So can we make it official?" He requested looking at me nervously, my eyes widened my face was turning the same color as his eyes.
I looked to my right accepting his request.
" Yes.." I said smiling.
He looked shocked then placed his hand on the side of my face gently and the other on my waist. And then our lips met one another. My heart was fluttering. He paused our kiss and picked me up in bridal style and carried me home sneaking me into my room through my window. He gave me a quick kiss before he left. That day I was at my happiest.