Attention ♡Fluff♡

Slender's POV:
"No fucking way she did...", I whispered to myself as I read from a juicy book about a a bunch of ladies and apparently one woman in the story slept with her boyfriends own cousin.

Suddenly I felt a weight flop on my lower body as a hand reaches from under my book and tosses it aside.
Ofcourse it was Zalgo, he looked at me with beady eyes and pouty lips.

"You dont give me enough attention", he pouted, is eyebrows furrowed. I had to admit it was so fucking adorable watching him pout like a whiny royal prince who didnt get his dish served on a golden platter..

"The fuck do you want?", I question in a stern voice. He sat up on my thighs, cupped my face amd brought it close to mine.

"I want you...your always so busy and I didnt even get to kiss you at all today..", he frowned his lips and spoke in a soft and childish voice. Which was quite almost never expecting.

Who would have thought someone as destructive, powerful, royal and murderous as Zalgo would be here pouting like a little baby for my attention? Am I right?

"Alright, Im sorry my prince.", I apologized and tuck a hair strand behind his point little ears.

Zalgo's POV:
I could not fucking believe I myself was doing this. But I just wanted him so bad that if I didn't get one taste of him I would tear my own flesh.

I pouted and even gave him fucking puppy eyes for fucks sake.
Like please just fucking kiss me and let me hold you!!

"My prince.", hearing that name made my pupils dilate, so bad I was inlove I felt my pulse skip when I get to kiss him.
He gave me that name way before we had our rivalry.

It was spring and we were deep withtin a beautiful forest. We were sitting my a lake. That was the day I revealed myself as being a demon. He didnt mind at all, he told me I was cool for that and made my heart flutter for the first time..no other person ever did that to me either..

When I revealed I was of royal blood and was a demon, he called me that word..
My prince..
I was his prince, his prince..meaning I was his from that day on and it never stopped even during our rivarly.

I pressed my lips against his eagerly, which made him fall back on the bed.
I pulled away I picked him up and sat him on my lap, his legs around my waist and I had my arms over his shoulder.

Slender's POV:
I felt so drowned in him...
He placed me on his lap and had my legs around his waist as he rested his arms over my shoulder.
He smiled and chuckled, making me giggle myself.

I fucking loved him too much.
Even though I try to put up with my stubborn, tough act I can resist him for too long. Okay I fucking lied I cant resist him at all.

I kissed all over his face, his forehead , his nose, his cheeks ,his lips.
He looked so fucking now happy I wanted to strangle him with my thighs..or maybe thats for another situation..

He giggled and kissed me which I can count 26 times. I felt so flustered in the moment my body heat rose and I felt myself like it was melting in his arms.

"Happy now?", I asked teasingly in a sarcastic tone. He nodded his head like a little child. Fuck now I wanted to kiss him more.

"I want more!", he demanded in a whiny voice. I held him as he rested his head on my shoulder, my fingers ran through his fluffy thick hair while he played with my long, thick, straight hair.

We stuck like this for a while, each second making my heart flutter. My stomach was doing backflips and all sorts of other things as he whispered little thing like : "your mine", "I love you so much" , "my love", "my life"..

Every name made my stomach spiral, my brain was going hay wire and my heart was contaminated with butterflies.

"I love you so much..", I whispered. He looked up and cupped my face once again and kissed me.
"Stop making me love you, its contaminating me so much I want to kiss you every time I breathe!", he aggresivly shook my head.

I took a minute because it made me abit dizzy but his words were what made me more dizzy. I giggled and plopped my head on his chest. He rested his chin on my head as he ran his fingers throigh my hair.

Creek...

"Oh- wrong time? Actually Im on perfect time!", ofcourse it was Toby by the door, he raised an eyebrow. Both Zalgo and I looked at each other awkwardness and shock and then turned our heads slowly at Toby.

We heard a click which also means he took a photo and noww hes going to show the others.....fucking great..

"Toby I beg you-", I was cut off as he closed the door awkwardly. I sighed of annoyamce and plopped my head on Zalgo's chest once again.

"Well that was something..", he whispered in an embarassed way.
"Mhm..wait till you find out he showed everyone in the fucking mansion..", I mumbled miserably.

He laughed and patted my head.
"Its okay, honestly it'll show just how much I love you!", he beamed making my face flush in embsrassmemt as my cheeks go pink.

I grunted in embarassment, he just laughed at it.
"But you know that no one will tske me serious after seeing that!", I complained.

"Just ignore it for the while...and let me love you for the rest of tonight..", he whispered kissing my forehead as he looked at me deeply with eyes.

"Fine..", I muttered and sighed in defeat as he chuckled. We sat like this for almost thirty minutes, his headpats me feel ditzy and tired, I yawned as my limbs grew tired aswell.
"Im tired..", I whispered.

"Heh I can tell..come on lets go to sleep.", he suggested as he held my body attatched to him and layed on his side on the bed.

"Goodnight, my fucking miserable boyfriend."
He whispered chuckling a bit. My lips curve to a smile as I closed my eyes shut.
"Goodnight, my prince.", I replied giggling as my voice grew tired.
I yawned again and felt myself going to sleep. Zalgo already fell sound asleep, after a while my mind dazed away to sleep.

Guess who's backkkkk!!😝😝
This past month is so fucking boring I didnt even start my damn workouts that I was saving💀.
Anyways....I hope you all loved this.
I spent so much time on character.ai that now its litteraly improving my fucking writing skills and I myself see it💀.