•Visiting• pt2

HII auther speaking!!😁💞
Im so sorry I have'nt been able to post I barely had much motivation to do anything in these times. I've been buay with school and never got to manage my time so hopefully this can make up.
Enjoy<<3💞💞💞💞💞💞

Zalgo's POV
'Its been an hour' I wandered to myself in my own thoughts while patting his head as he dreamt away peacefully in my arms.

"Knock knock'

"Come in!", 'Oh its Tender..'
"Hey is Slender he- oh..."
"Adorable is'nt it?"

"Heh I do remember when he got upset he used to always come by me for comfort....and I always had him resting on my shoulder while he just fell asleep"
The elder brother spoke up placing a hand on his brother's head gently stroking it.

His face sorta...frowned before he spoke up, "I had a feeling something went wrong. I had already went to mom but.....my father could'nt care less to say 'hi' even.....and when I had the feeling something was going on I had to check up.."

"Heh thats fine Im glad your worried and cautious n-NOT in a bad way ofcourse- he was crying like and hour ago.."

"What!? If it was father I swea-"

"No its not that asshole....something else"

"Well say it then." He glared.

*sigh* "Ok so earlier when I came in I found him curled up on the bed sobbing, he was worried he wouldnt be accepted for well you know...'us' being together....another thing he mentioned I think was if he would hit him again.."

Narrators POV
Tender- *sigh* "Yeah....thank you for letting me also if father does anything.... tell me"

Time skip to the next day

"Hey there son....." his father said pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"Morning father....." he replied. The tension in the atmosphere was painful, at the moment Slender just wished the ground would eat him. Everything was just horrific between the Man and his children.

" I see you've formed alliances with the 'embodiment of hell' hmm." His father questioned. "Usually you simply just slice up you're enemies, why not this one??"he asked with demand.

"Ah- well awhile ago we had stopped fighting and eventually got tired of the war and even became good aquantances hehe" he chuckled nervously.

"Hmm....alright I guess that is nice. " the old man gritted. "HEY UH- SLENDER WE GOT A PROBLEM" Hoodie interrupted.
'As is this man in my life isn't a problem alone' the tall thin man thought.

As expected once he entered the room was same Jan and Jeff trying to masacar each other while E.j and Splender try to break them up. This time it grew more violent, both teenagers had deep cuts in their arms and legs and scars on their skin.

Jane- "FUCK YOU, YOU PSYCOPATHIC KUCHISAKE-ONNA LOOKING BITCH!!"

Jeff- "PISS OFF YOU MONOCHROMATIC CERAMIC LOOKING DOLL!!"

Splendy- "Ehe now now let's not-"

Jane- "ITS YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT I'M L LIKE THIS DIPSHIT"

"ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP!!"

"........"

The whole room was sent into total silence. The man suddenly let out his tendrils almost strangling the two teenagers while holding them in the air glaring at them with the 'death eyes' .

" sigh' you two idiots drive me FXKING INSANE and having me like my supposedly said father. " he gritted his teeth deepening his voice. "Clockwork you take Jane, Masky take Jeff." He instructed before leaving.