The Get Together Party♡

'Hello my love~
Seems you're probably annoyed at such a greeting I have named you as but that is not the point of this letter. Tonight is my annual 'Get Together Party" where rivals from afar travel to greet each other and form alliances.
Ofcourse and as always with your typical ways of never bothering to show up as in your opinion its is, quote 'useless', whereas you're way of thinking is by simply slaughtering your enemies to smitherines.
Here in this box which you probably might have thrown away is your gown for tonights ball, hand stiched and designed by my finest seamstress for you
10pm tonight is where it starts.

Your truly, Zalgo.'

I scoffed at the letter in my hands folding it delicatly and placing it on the side of my dresser. I picked up the box and tore the ribbon apart and opened the lid.

There folded neatly was a white slik overall gown with two slits on each side and two sleeve-lets, along in a separate bag was a black long sleeve with golden swirl pattern on each sleeve and a matching pants with the same golden swirls. Lastly was a pair of balck shoes armored in golden swirls and a butterfly resting at the tip.

The overall had some patterns of butterflys and little curls and swirls in a llight grey, a golden cut was separating my chest from my stomach.

I say it was an awspiring gown, thoughts were showering my head fighting on whether to go or not. I grabbed a hanger from my closet and and hung the outfit and sat it resting on a handle on my closet door infront of me.

* 5 hours later *
Time- 9:27pm

I sat there on my bed staring at the handmade outfit, a late decision came to my head and decided to go. I combed my long straight jet black hair in a half-up-half-down ponytail and grabbed a hair charm from my drawer.

I grabbed my new 'mask' which is band of fake roses that I can still easily see through, I snatched the outfit right off the hanger and got dressed. Used my best perfume and put on a lipgloss Trender gave me as a Christmss gift.

I took one last look of me in the mirror grabbed one of my special pocket sized words and strapped it on my thigh. The cool outside breeze flowed through my hair as I opened the window and leaped out.

Zalgo's POV
It is now 9:55, only the ball room soon began flooding with all sorts of species of creature and demons from all six circles of hell.

When suddenly the most beautuful fucking man strutted through the doors.
His long straight, silky, shiny back hair swifted side to side which each step he took.

When suddenly my attention was stolen away from when someone tapped me on the shoulder and behind me were three ladies.
"Ah great....succubuses'
I scoffed and rolled my eyes before forcefully grinning softly while one of my eyes began twitching of annoyance as they terribly flirted with me.

After many rejections later they finally gave up and frowned as they walked away with their heads down. My eyes were scanning the area, observing everything going on in the crowd.

When once again all four of my eyes caight the same person that I first laid my eyes since this party began. I observed them for a while then finally snapped who it was..

'Slender..?'
He was...beautiful, his long hair was mesmerizing and so were those plump, soft, cherry, glossy lips staring back. I couldnt belive the fact that he was actually wearing the gown I gave him.

I never thought he would've actually showed up nor did I think he would've actually worn it. Soon he found me staring him like some stalker, great..

Soon enough the ball room began flooding with people, there I gave my cue for the musicians to start to play some classy music. Everything was going good but I didnt feel it too much.

My courage decided to pull me to get to talk to 'him' and lord I wanted to pass out. We've never stood so close other than the times we fought. His lips looked so....kissable.

I would'nt even care if the whole of hell saw us touch lips but I had to get my act together as thoughts run through cause I knew he was'nt into men. Or was he..?

FUCK DAMN IT!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER ZALGO YOUR THE NEW KING OF HELL KEEP IT TOGETHER YOU PUSSY!!
I yelled at myself in my head, gosh I wish I could slap myself right now with these thoughts going through my head.

AUTHOR SPEAKING HERE!!
SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT HERE I LOST MOTIVATION! I just wrote whatever was going on in my brain and suddenly stopped😭😭
Hope you still enjoyed it though💀🫶