~Kitty Cat~ (heavy smut)

⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!!!

It was another casual day for the proxies with Slender,Zalgo had been staying over for quite awhile ever since they quited their little war and made a truce to never fight. Not only did they stop fighting Slender amd Zalgo had grown close to more tham just yk.....

At this point everyone knew about them and all supported some still didnt trust it but had no choice to let it slide. Its been a few days now since the little mend.

"Gonna do some sketchy shit~" Masky hummed tip-toeing along with Ben. They had a little suprise for Slender~
Finally they got to his room and called him out, Ben was to distract him while Masky had some buisness to do in the room.

While Slender was disracted Masky was taking out his clothes except for under garnments ofcourse and had it in a garbage bag replacing all the clothes with a maid outfit and a pair of cat ears and a tail that can even move.

Masky then sprinted to his room stuffing the bag under his bed. After Masky have Ben a signle by messaging on his phone giving him a notification sound on his phone. That's when Ben let Slender free.

After when Slender went to shower coming out with his hair soaked and drilling on the floor, while drying up he goes to look for his clothes and can't find anything but his under garnments and the maid outfit.

Flustered he decided to put it on, as he looked in the mirror he saw that the skirt was high above his knees. He then put on the ears and tail and suprisingly chuckled at himself.

Outside from his window was Ben that's when Masky was signled to get Zalgo. "Hey um..Slender's calling you, he said the doors locked and can't open it he needs you to teleport to help him." Masky says acting as if it was serious.

Zalgo then rushed to go help his lover and teleported faster than the speed of light. When he got there that's when he saw what was said as 'waiting' for him.
Slender turned around all nervous and flustered then gives Zalgo the "look"to stop starring.
(He looked like this)

"Ooooh I see~" Zalgo mumbled with a slight moan with a thirsty look

"Ooooh I see~" Zalgo mumbled with a slight moan with a thirsty look. As Slender backed away Zalgo then licked his lips as he approached Slender till he bumped in the wall.

Zalgo then gets closer picking up his legs pinning him on the wall as he begins to nom on his neck. He then bites harder as Slender let's out a loud huffing and panting.

Slender's POV
With my legs still rapped around him he gently inserts his tongue in my lips as I let out a soft moan as he then slides his way up my skirt with his hand.. that's when I realize I had nothing on but the dress.

I began to panic a little but it felt so good I didnt want to stop. As he then makes his way up rubbing my thighs before he goes in-between them. He then starts rubbing on my member, I let out a few soft moans with a heavy breath.

As our lips separate he then moans out "Oh kitty~"in the midst hottest tone ever. He picks up in bridal style laying me flat on the bed with my face in the sheets.

As I then hear the zipper of his pants my eyes widened as I felt him insert his member in me as I moaned loud.
"Aah~"
He then begins to thrust as I start panting. At this point I was a mess and was sure someone would've heard me moaning from across the hallway.

"Huh~ GNH! ahh-Hah~"I moaned as I gripped on to the sheets tight throwing my head back , my eyes rolling back as he placed a hand on my mouth.
"Shhhh.....we wouldn't want your kids to hear you this way now~" he whispered into my ear as my arms and legs were shaking.

He then began to stir himself in me as I huffed and moaned with his hand covering my mouth as he began to munch on my neck as he slowly slides his hands from my mouth.

My eyes tearing from the throbbing pain in between my legs and how good it felt as small drool was leaking from my lips as my threw back as he thrusted into me with my eyes rolling back.

At this point I was a moaning mess as I felt him stir inside me. Eventually after pounding me for maybe who knows an hour we finally stop. As he pulls out I can feel the cum dripping out of me.

He then left to go change as I was weak on the bed with my limbs shaking while I was huffing and panting as starred at the stained sheet. When he came out he took me in his arms and helped me clean my self-

and gave me one of his sweaters and a pair of shorts as we snuggled on the bed watching Hatsune Miku.

Zalgo's POV
As we were in the middle of watching Hatsune Miku I felt Slender resting his head on my chest fast asleel with an arm wrapped around me. I shut off the T.V and layed in bed with him.

Looking into his cute face stroking his hair as I curresed my hand against his cheek laying a kiss on his forhead before closing my eyes to sleep.

NEXT CHAPTER IS FLUFF
Authors note-
Now I never really see any smut chapters with aftercare so I had to add it as it is very important.