•Visiting•

Another normal chaotic day for the creepypasta after the rivalry of Slender and the Demon Lord ended. Its been 3 months now abd the two have grown closer and soon announced themselves officialy, some supported some didn't trust it but let it slide.

The brothers have been staying over for the past few weeks , altough there's still some trouble and chaose it seemed to be all fine in the mansion. Tho one day a strange knock came on the door "I'll get it " Clockword said answering the door to see two tall figures similar to the brothers.

"Hello there darling is my son here? His name is Aspen but we now call him Slender." The icey white hair woman said looking just life copy version of her said son that is the proxies boss and guardian.

"Boys.......I don't know how to say this but I think you're parents are here...." she said bursting into Trender's room where the brothers were all together.
The expression on their face were star struck.

"Wait....really?" Slender said softly, "I think so, their at the door." C.W answered back. All four siblings bolted to the front door, standing infront were their parents. "Mom....." Trender spoke.

"Hi pumpkin, long time huh? I missed you kids and wanted to see my children" the tall woman mumbled. "Also your father's here." she spoke up, it was akward as they never got along to their
'father'.

"C'mere my precious babies." She  muttered as all four of them jumped into her arms as she giggled, patting each and everyone's head.

After they all turned to their father who was standing their akwardly, Splendor gave in and rapped his arms around him as the man stroked his smiling warmly.

"Is it ok if we stay here for a little?" Thir mother asked breaking the silence. "Oh....sure I'll get it ready, have any bags?"-Slender.
"Dont worry I'll take them myself." She smiled. "Ok" he said running into the kitchen grabbing Zalgo while announcing to everyone.

"Ok ......so my parents are here to visit and stay for a while and I want you to be on your best behavior." everyone nodded while Slender had Zalgo help him prepare the guest room.

Meanwhile

"Alright everyone meet my mother." -Trendy
"Ah so you all are the children my son has been looking after."

All - "Yeah."

"Well my name is Sarah, you can call ne Auntie Sarah." She warmly smiled.

"Now have all caused any trouble for my son?" She said smiling creepyishly.
Everyone went abit quiet and then shook their heads. Thats when Slender came down with Zalgo.

"The guest room is ready also wheres father?" He questioned. "Oh hes outside unloading our stuff, also if anyone gives you trouble come tell mama and I'll handle it<3." She ended the sentence off sinisterly smiling in a cold whisper.

Their father didnt say a word when entering the house nor did he bother to greet anyone, while Slender was helping his mother show around she decuded ti speak up on something Slender didnt know how to explain.

"Darling , I saw you were with Zalgo.... did you to make up for your rivarly? You two seemed a little closer than I thought." She muttered as her son was dumbstruck.

"Uh we got ti-red of the r-rivalry hehe." He stuttered ending off with a akward laugh. After the tour he teleported to his room, slowly falling to the floor with his back leaning on the door as he overthought everything.

Will his parents accept this,will his mother still see him as her son , will father yell at him like in past? He sat with tears streaming down his face silently as he crawled to the bed burying his face in his arms.

Soon his boyfriend came in saw the state he was in. Seeing the love of his life this way he ran to him worried of what caused this.

"What happened here? Are you ok, did you're father say something to you." He asked cupping his hands around his boyfriends face wiping his tears away.

"What if t-they find out about me l-like this? D-do you think they'll still want me *huff* a-as their..child? What if my dad hits me or c-urses at me for being with a man?" he sobbed, Zalgo never saw such tears flow.

"Look I know your dad's an ass but Im sure your mother still loves you just as she said 'yout her son and nothing will make her stop loving you' ok.." he said patting his bf's head as he barried his face in his chest.

Author here so this took forever and I will post part 2 soon dont worry I'lll make sure to remind myself hope you enjoyed reading this, now school is opening just now so I may not post so often but hopefully I get time to anyways hope you liked reading read this!!!