Break Me~SMUT~

Zalgo's POV:
"Darllliiiiinnngg.", I called out in a whiny voice.
"Yes what do you want now?", He replied arrogantly.

"I wand youu.", I replied like some helpess toddler.
"Fine..", He replied with a scoff and came over to me letting me coddle him, I sat him in the space between my legs and snuggled him and drowned his face in kisses.

"Okay okay! Whats gotten into you?", He tried not to giggle and blush.
"Nothinnngg.", I replied, Im probably high as fuck on something but I just dont know what. Maybe someone spiked my morning coffee with crack?
Or am I just horny? I dont know anymore.

"Are you perhaps wearing a belt?", He randomly asked.
"No, why?", I answere dback and raised am eyebrow.
"I feel something pocking me.", He stated, I looked down and saw the tent in my pants literally pocking his lower back and my eyes widened.

"Hehe.. oops?", I nervously chuckled.
"OH COME ON YOUR HARD ALREADY!? I DIDINT EVEN DO ANYTHING THIS TIME!", He whined and scolded me.
I sat there stilling clinging to him while he was asking me all sorts of shit.

I dont even know how I got hard so out of the blue..

"Well I do need this be fixed, and it isnt gonna fix itself either..", I whispered into his ear.

Slendy's POV:
I felt his hot breathe tickle my neck, obviously cause some cracks on his skin is made of lava.
"Come on, pleassee baby~", He begged. I even felt my own self get an erection from his voice alone.

"Fine, but could you lock the door first?", I requested.
"Ofcourse my love!", He smiled and with the snap of a finger, my door was lock.

Snap

Before I could blink all my clothes were magically gone from me.
"Beautiful..", He whispered against my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist, he was completely bare skin. I could feel the tip poking my lower back again.

"You'll go easy on me right?", I turned to him.
"Hmmm Im not sure, depends what you scream out then.", He smirked.
"Fucking dickhead.", I grinned.

"What about when I rammed my entire cock in your mouth, who was a dickhead then?", He teased.
"You little fu-", He cut me off and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt shameless, I drowned myself in his taste. His gently pushed my body back on the bed with our lips still connecting, my arms went around his neck. I granted him access to slip his tongue inside my mouth as our tongues danced together in my mouth.

Hia hands romaned down my sides and gripped my hips squeezing and massaging them.
"Ready?", He spoke to my lips with two fingers already soaking with lube.

"Be a little more careful last ti- ah!", I was cut off and gasped feeling his two fingers slid in me  and spread them wide to stretche me out..

Let me just inform Zalgo has 11 inches....and it gets bigger from there too..

Imagine saying 'Lord Zalgo  saved my life' or something.....I got fucked my him a good 19 times already in the year....and counting..

Round 1

Zalgo's POV:
I watched him squirm and wriggle under me as I thrusted my fingers in and out of him hearing his adorable little whimpers and breathing noises.

I soon pulled them out and positioned the tip over his hole and slid in inch by inch, but I only gave him like maybe 8 inches of me so he can adjust to my actual size later during our second or third round.

"Hng~", He squeaked out in a high pitch voice, soon I pulled out a little bit and went back in and started thrusting myself in him.

I gripped his legs and spreader them further apart and wrapped them around my waist for easier movement.