♡~Love Palace~/SMUT (edited)

⚠️WARNING⚠️IF YOU ARE UNDERRAGE I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!

"You have everything?" Slender asked,
"Yep just double checking" Zalgo answered back going through his suitcase making sure he has all his things ready to spend their vacation at Offenders palace for the month. "Is everyone ready?"Slender questioned as everyone double checked thier bags.

Everyone said yes and all headed out to Offenders palace. The location was abit far but it was nothing to them. Soon after they arrived. The palace was beautiful covered in vines of roses and other flowers surrounding the area, it was like a love palace. As they entered there was a red velvet carpet going up to a throne with lovely braches in the shape of an ark with a cherry blossom tree in the back.

There on the throne sat Offender sitting with his legs crossed examining a white rose in his hand. He sat the flower on the arm rest of the throne as he got to introduce everyone to their rooms. With Zalgo and Slender for their room there room was a huge velvet bed with almost a see-through curtain on it.

"Just so you to can have a little privacy while you have fun and don't worry this place is specially sound proof so I would suggest make use of it~~"Offender implied with a smirk. Both men were the same color as a rose.

After awhile when Slender was reading a book there a hand took the book from his hands, infront of him was Zalgo with a evil grin on his face. "Need anything?" Slender asked a little grumpy. "I don't lie that tone...I say we should fix that attitude and maybe try out your brother's recommendations~" Zalgo said as he grabbed Slender's waist pulling him on top of him as he gazes into his sapphire blue eyes. 

Slendy's POV:
I immediately saw what was coming, he scanned me up and down before closing the gap between our lips. Though this kiss was....different, you can see the lust in his eyes as he pationatly pressed his lips against mine. He then bit my lower lip as permission to explore my mouth.

He slowly slid his tongue in my mouth as I let out a soft moan as our tongues intertwine. He then slid a hand at the back of my shirt gliding it along my spine giving me shivers as he places another one on my side under my shirt aswell.I felt it harden  'fuck'.

We made out like this for 10 minutes or more even, as we separate from each other a string of saliva came out while taking deep breathes. Not long after the break he switches our position with me on his lap facing the other direction and my head in his shoulder.

My eyes widened as his hand slides in my pants as he starts playing with my tip as I whimpered underneath my breath. He then begins to rub on member making me moan in soft whimpers. Didn't take for me to make a whole mess as his whole hands was stained with my.........nevermind yk.

"Tsk tsk, dirty boy~Seems I have to train you~" he said seductivly licking his hands. He let's be go as I fall flat on the sheet with my back arched up. Suddenly  my pants were yanked off as well as my jacket,  the closing of the curtain can new heard as well as the zipper off his pants.

"AHH~" I moan loud grabbing the sheets as he thrusts into me. Soon enough he cvmmed in me as I kept wailing and whimpering while holding onto the sheets for dear life. He then pulled out as my lower body flopped on the bed as I was leaking of his cvm.

He got over and began kissing my neck, making sure he gets every spot as possible. "Hah~" I whimpered, shit . That's when I realized he found my sweet spot. He began biting that same area and around it aswell. At once point he stopped for me to think it was over only got him to pound back into me.

"AHH~hyUH Ah~~hah~"

The pain in my legs and the pleasure of it all was just..........yes. It head been over an hour, we eventually stopped. As soon as he pulled out I pulled my legs close to my upper body. He went to shower as I lay there on the bed weak panting, the throbing pain in my legs.

Soon after he came back, picked up and helped me get myself clean. He ordered my favorite food and got rich chocolates for me as we sat on the couch watching our favorite movie together cuddling on the couch, with a blanket. He even ordered my favorite drink and let me choose from one of our favorite movies.

Felt great to know he genuinely cared for me and didn't have me as just a toy.
You can clearly see why I took him.
My head laying on his chest, soon I felt sleepy as the TV buzzed away he took it off to put me into bed. Tucking a strand behind my ear he smiled at me gently kissing my forehead before pulling me closer to him as we drifted off to sleep.

Author hear!!Hope you liked this story♡ I got bored and right now it's 1:08am and I have school tmr, I debugged why not just re-do this shit right here. Anyways hope your all doing ok byee!<333 ♡♡♡♡