Ribbons~ Smut~

Lover's POV"
"If this goes wrong I will blame all this crazy bullshit on you just to clarify."
"Yeah yeah yeah.."
Trender and I were planning on a suprise....except this one is much more difficult.

The plan is we tackle Slender and bow tie his whole body with ribbons just for fun to see him squirm about some struggling to get out with his mouth  taped.

*Time skip*

"MMPH!!"
Turns out it was succesful, well a little bit because I got thrown across the room but it was worth it.
Now we just watch<=

"Wtf happened here?!" A voice echoed from behind. We jumped back to see our future brother-in-law ,Zalgo.
Long story short we skiddadled out of there.

Zalgo's POV:

If I was being honest, he looked hot with those ribbons, lewd thought driving me from reality as he squirms about. My imagination was driving me crazy, what he would like

with those same ribbons on as I railed him, how his would be if I sucked him off with a ribbon on the base of his cock
How stiffled his whimpers would vocalize with one single ribbon tied to his mouth.

With a single swoop, I had him in my arms and carried us to our bedroom.
The minute I layed him in bed, I stripped the tape of his mouth and kissed him furiously.

Slender's POV:

The minute Zalgo put me down, he ripped the tape off my mouth and kissed me ferociously. His fingers slipped underneath the ribbons on my thigh, lightly masaging it.

I knew exactly what he wanted and was willing to do so. He slowly kissed lower and began kissing my neck. Biting abd nipping at my skin.

That is where I found myself whimpering under my breath as his teeth sank into my pulse area, where I'm most sensitive.

His fingers began fumbling with ribbons on my thighs and by my waist. He got to grab a scissors and began to strip the ribbons off of me. But it didnt stop there, he stripped me of my pants, boxers and my tie.

He his began stroking my memeber as one finger began fumbling with the tip.
Mmph~
He new exactly how to turn me on with ways I didn't know myself. I could feel my erection rising as I was about to release.

I could myself twitching, my voice hitting a higher pitch with each moan.
Soon streams of white cum came bursting out of my member.

Zalgo being his normal impatient self reached out for lube and a condom in the drawer. His other hand was unzipping his pants.

After 5 minutes, low and behold was a whole 8 inches infront of my eyes already lubed up covered with a condom and two fingers dripping with lubed ready to stretch me.

My ass felt like it was already being torn apart, his fingers scissoring inside to prepare me, I dont think I'll get used to his pillar being inside me anytime.

My head flung in pleasure as his fingers curled, perfectly massaging my prostate.
I bit the back of my hand trying to hold back in any noises from escaping my lips.

Soon he pulled it out replacing his two fingers with his pillar.
"Turn around, I want you to face me and see your expressions as you ride my dick." He demanded in a seductive tone.

We were barely pass the tip and I was whining for more already. His hips bucked up as he slammed into me.
"AHh~"
His hands controlling my waist for assistance as I bounce up and down his shaft.

With each thrust he managed to perfectly angle his hips to keep hitting my prostate over and over. I felt my eyes back, my body trembling , each moan went to a higher pitch.

"You look so good like this.My hands gripping your waist as guidance, the melodies you sing as you ride my dick.
I wonder what your kids will think. How would they feel knowing your so sensitive I bet I can make you cum with my words~"

I can feel myself getting even harder. With each bounce, I felt his tip grazing against his prostate, sending shivers down my spine.

I felt my head spirraling in all the pleasure and pain in my ass.
What felt like hours was only 30 minutes of my organs being re-arranged.

Soon after he pulled, my legs trembling.
I was still panting by the time he left to get a cloth to clean us up.

Time skip to where their just cuddling .

The End
HEEYYYY AUTHOR HERE!!
IM SO SORRY I HAVE'NT POSTED BUT I HAD EXAMS BUT NOW IM FREE FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS BITCH WOOO!!
Let me know if you have any ideas for anymore chapters ok!!
BYE I L0VE YOOUUU♡♡