Warmth♡fluff-Christmas Special

Slender's POV
"*Huff huff*"
It was cold..really cold, my hands were vibrating, the tip of my finger and my nose were red, my hair was being tossed around in the air against the harsh winter breeze.

I was Christmas time, although here in the underworld not many celebrate it, I was just taking a stroll but then realised I was lost which is how I ended up in this situation.

My body soon began to weaken, 13 hours of no food, my eyes feeling both watery and dry of the flakes blowing in my face at a rapid paste.

A few shivery breathes later my body collapsed on the soft blanlet of snow, thoughI heard some marching nearby I think...

.but at the time my body couldnt move, my limbs felt like they were about to fall off and crumble. My lungs were taken over by the cold air that I was breathing and soon enough everything went black.

???'s POV
My guards and I were wondering around the forest for any carcases to feast on for tonight when we stumbled upon a body laying unconsious in the cokd snow, with no scarf, no mittens and no boots.

When I saw who it was it shook me, Slender...he was laying in the snow unconsious. I knew we fucked up but, it felt like it was right to help him..
His long white hair blending into the snow.

So I ordered one of my servants to help me carry him with us in palace. I held the male figure in my arms like if it was my bride, and jeez he was cold as fuck. His cheeks, nose and the tip of his finfers were pinkish red and his breathe was slow.

I held him close and wrapped him in my cloack, soon enough we have arrived at my palace. The guards stood side by side opening the doors for me as I entered .

I carried him to a guest room nearest to mine and asked a few servants to look after for him while I wait for him to get up. And while I wait I shall check up on my daughter.

4 hours later

Slender's POV
My head hurts like shit ad where the fuck even am I? I woke up in a velevet bed with candles, a bucket of hot water, a big ass blanket covering me, and-

ZALGO!?! HOW DID HE EVEN GET ME!?
WHY DID HE TAKE ME!!? HOW AM I EVEN HERE!?!
I immediatly got up alerting him.

"Take it easy you were unconsious on the ground and since Im so merciful I took you in to get take care of. I was waiting for you to get up."

"Thanks...."I said unsure of whats going on, does he care for me?
So mamy thoughts were going through my head when suddenly Zalgo pulledme back into reality.

"How are you feeling? Do you feel..sick or anything? Why were youunconsious when we found you?" He sounded concerned...

"Well my head was hurting, by fingers feel abit numb but I still feel cold.."
He nodded and out of nowhere reached his arms out hugging me. It felt warm tho...it

"What are you-.....doing?" I said begining to dig comfortably in his arms as the warmth from his body emits on mine.
"Transfering body warmth now dont move ok.." he said firmly almost as if he was embarassed.

It had been a while and soon after my body turned back to its normal tempurature.
"Why did you save me..?" I questioned wanting an answer. His is eyes widened as his face began to turn flustered.

*sigh* "I just-.........I dont know..I MEAN I DO KNOW ITS JUST THAT-...I cant tell you" he flinched. Whats up with him.
Another question came to mind for me to get him to give me a reason.

"Do you.....care for me?" I murmured.
"U-uh sigh sorta.....yeah" he mumbled.
My eyes lit up of pure shock, he cares for me. Though I wasnt weirded out or anything..

Instead it made me feel...happy. I turned to him and gave him a gentle smile, he smiled and then brushed my hair away from my face.

It felt nice, I could get used to him just casually lending me his body warmth by him wrapping his arms around me. After all he is the embodiment of hell so technically hes always warm.

The safety of it all and the comfort of just lying in his arms were so..calming.
He then took me to the window to watch outside as my eyes glittered with wonder.

The tiny little flakes of soft lfluffy ice gliding in the wind, the trees were even more beautifull. I sure can get used to this. He then took his arms and wrapped around my neck behind me. As the song snowman came up from a music tracker in the room.

He then took one of my hands in his.and the other placed on his shoulder as he gently places his other hand on my waist. As he danced me to the song.

I've never felt such a way before..it was warm and overall joyful. I began giggling and smiling as we pramced around the room as he was twirling me around like a wind up toy ballerina.

HEYYY AUTHER HERE!!
I JUST WANNA SAY MERRY CHRUSTMAS TO EVERYONE AND BE BLESSED AND SO SORRY I DIDNT POST ANYTHING I JUST DIDNT HAVE ANY CLUE ON WHAT TO DO SO PLEASE APPRECIATE IT!!
BYE LOVE YOU HAPPY CHRISTMAS💞