♡Office~Smut~

Description warning anyone under the ages of 16 and 18 is advised to leave mature content!!⚠

"Sigh...paper paper paper...."a stressed groan came from the man.

Knock knock

"Come in!!"

There a little girl came in, holding a teddy beat with one hand and a plate with mini fudge brownies, then another child stepped in, holding a warm cup of tea, the boy's eyes were black and drizzling blood, he wore a elf like hat and a foresty green shirt.

"We know how hard you've been working so we bought you a little something<3"

"Thank you kids, I really needed something."

"Bye sir!!"
"Bye Mr.Slendyman :D!!" The girl said as the boy closed the door behind them.
Another sigh , there was so much work to cover....

Soon after another knock came, but this guest was not expected to be seen. King of hell was there standing infront the doorway locking it.

"Zalgo!? The hell are you doing here!?"
The other one yelped.
"I came to check up nothing much.." the overlord replied without much emotion.
The tall thin man calmed down as his expression softened abit.

"I heard you've been skipping meals hm...is that so?? And another thing I've heard is that why are'nt you sleeping?"
He glared deeply as his ruby eyes glowed in the moonlight from the window.

"U-uh well.....things have gotten abit piled up so I skipped some dinner and stayed up late to finish it..... but why does it concern you and where did you get that information??"

"That doesn't matter, from tonight I will visit you everyday and make sure you eat and get your rest, if your not hungry I will feed you myself whether you like it or not. "

"And what about sleep??" The palle man questioned.
"Ahah yes..... if you can't get any rest, I will find my own ways to make you tired.."

Suddenly approching the pale man,
"Zalgo!? What are you doing..?" The other questioned more alarmed bumping into the table as Zalgo came closer till their faces were inches away.
"Ohh.....nothing~" the overlord said lustfully playing the others tie.

"Uhm-uh.......whats going on??" The other said being slightly confused suddenly being cut off by warm lips pressed against his. But for some reason he did'nt want it to stop...actualy he wanted it to continue like this..

Zalgo breaking the kiss suddenly picking up his boyfriend and placing him on the desk with one arm holding under his thigh gazing into those soft gentle blue eyes.

(I drew a picture of their position, I cant draw good but this is it)

(YES IK IT LOOKS ABIT WIERD BUT BEAR WITH IT OK I WAS BORED IN CLASS💀)

"Uh-wait what are yo-" Slender said now realising the position their in, suddenly feeling hot, he wanted more of Zalgo~
"Would you like this?" The demon said sliding his thumb on the belt.

"Well-uh..thats not i-if you want but the kids.." Slender said struggling to find the correct words to say in this situation. "Ohh don't worry they won't here a thing<3 unless if your able to stay quiet for us~" he said and once again smudging their lips against each other.

Slender's POV
Something in me just felt like I wanted to stay this way forever...it felt so warm.
Out of nowhere he gently slides his tongue in my mouth exploring every bit.

"Mmph-" shit shit shit shit .

"Didn't expect that didn't you? Well you should prepare yourself a little~" he said placing a hand on my chest with little force pushing me down on the table not breaking our gaze.

He then picks up my legs and wraps it over him with devious smile. He then smashes his lips on mine, sliding his tongue in mines as he takes off my tie and opens my belt while slowly breaking the kiss.

"Tsk tsk. Baby boy these things are in the way~" he says tucking on my pants.
IM SORRY BA- WHAT!! WHAT THE HELL
WHAT THE HELL!! WHAT.THE.HELLL!!

He then unzipps my pants while laying small kisses on my neck, he then slides his hand and starts playing with the tip making me whimper.

"Good boy~~" he says and then strokes it

"Ahh~" shit shit shit I didnt expect it to come out so loud.

He then goes back and kisses me once more, it felt like I wanted more tho...
You could see the look on his face like he knew his place was him over me.

Zalgo's POV
"Uh~I-i need to-" before he knew it he did as he said to. I loved the expression on his face.. that look just tells you everything, the eye contact was one of my favorites of this moment.

That lustful look begging for more~
"Ah~hah~huh~" ahh that sweet melody I always wanted to hear.
"Ah well would you look at that~" I said tasting his juices licking them off my fingers grinning at him.

He was panting, harshly but I felt like I wanted to give those little legs some mercy otherwise he may or may not need a new pair of them. I helped him clean up and bought him expensive but not expensive enough chinese food with all his favorites.

I would never just use someone tho for s3x like that, I would have to be a knock-off Offender for that, but no-one likes him and I don't either. But if it's one thing I do truly loved, I loved seeing him just him ,that face is all on my mind and it's all I want to see<3

Hii author here!!
Im so sorry I haven't posted I have exams and I really need to study but I felt bad I didn't get to post so I quickly did this. I hope you enjoyed this story but I need to go study byee!!💞💞