Straight Up Sex..SMUT💀

Narrator's POV:
There in the might palace of Lord Zalgototh, sitting ontop his desk in his royal roon was his male-wife...the all powerful Slenderman.

Zalgo was completly ignoring his work and was busy cuddling and aggresivly giving his husband kisses all over his face.
Until things took a wild turn..

He sat his husband in his lap, one hand behind his back, the other cupped the side of his face aggresivly pressing their lips together.
It lasted long, growing sloppy and lustful and Slender had his hands on his royal husband's chest.

But it didnt there....as always..
The two moved to the bed as Slender was ripped from his clothes as Zalgo teleported out of his own. Pinning the tall, white man to the bed and kissed from his lips down to his chest.

Zalgo's POV:
His skin was so soft and sweet and sensetive, perfect just for me. Kissed from his lips down to his chest as my my tongue slid along his tasty skin and found his nipple and flicked my tongue against feeling his body shiver under me.

Sucking on it and letting my teeth grind on it as he made cute little whimpers.
I stopped just to look at the cute expression on his face, his eyes were half lidded, his cheeks were pink, his mouth slightly hung open and he was panting already.

I lowered my head even further down then kissed the tip of his erected member as he squeaked out another cute whimper.

I went down without hesitation taking in the whole thing in my mouth, no remorse or warnings. I heard him gasp and his thighs closed up around my head as his thighs started vibrating.

"Hngh~", He squeaked out as I bobbed my head up and down, whirrling my tongue around it in my mouth and wetting it with my spit.

As I was going to pull back he used his hand and pushed my head back down, I looked up and saw how he flung his head back and he was bitting the bedsheet.

But his grip wasnt strong enough as I was able to pull away, breathing hard and watched him pout and look at ne desperadly.

"N-no..no pleaseee~ Please I want more pleesaase~", He begged like he was gonna start crying if he didnt release any moment now.

Slender's POV:
"Awh thats cute but you need try harder~", He teased looking down at me with a grin.
I sat up held his shoulders looking up at him pleadingly with teary eyes.
"No pleaseee...pleasee I want more~!", I begged as my voice cracked like I was gonna cry.

"Pleaseeee..", I begged one last time before he gave in, he pushed me back down on the bed, spread my legs and pushed them back, no lune this time cause we ran out...

He took his two fingers and dived straight in dry.
My body jerked in response and my head flung back as I let out a strained gasp.
He aggresivly thrusted his fingers in and out, stretching me violently so much I felt my limbs start trembling.

"N-no wait please be gentle!", I stammered as he curled his fingers inside me, his finger tips pressing against my prostate, sending me over the edge as I came on his stomach.
"A-Agh~", I moaned as he was fumbling around and teasing my prostate.

He pulled his fingers out but then took out his massive cock that was atleast..8-11 inches...it could grow bigger than that from my personal experience..

"So are we going rough today or gentle~?", He asked teasingly..
"Rough..", I whispered, quite embarassed how eager I was for this..

"Your fault!", He smiled innocently before pressing his tip against my entrance and slammed in without mercy.
"A-AH...Ah~", I screamed out, arching my back off the bed at the sudden slam.

He soon started thrusting in and out, then theres one thing I realized..
He wasnt wearing a condom..I could the veins of his cock pulsing inside me.
It felt oddly better without the condom though.

My mouth hung open as I whimpered and moaned with each thrust as his thick member stretched my insides.
"H-huh?", I gasped feeling something wierd in me..was he..GETTING A BONER IN ME?

He gripped my thighs and speaded them further apart for better movement and more space, he gripped my shoulders and pressed me down on all inches of his pillar.

"NGH~", I screamed out, my eyes started rolling back into my head as I felt it poking against my stomach. My arms wrapped around his neck for support as he started thrusting more faster..

Tears started pouring out my eyes as I bit my bottom lip to muffle my sounds and it failed terribly.
His hand then pressed down on my stomach as I felt something warm and hot flow inside me..

I gasped and moaned out loud as it echoed throughout the room. He smirked down at me as he did so, feeling his hot seed squirt inside me.

Zalgo's POV:
I eventually pulled out and watched him pant as his legs were trembling and my cum was leaking out of him.
I kissed his lips and and forehead and picked him up to get him cleaned.

I already had a bath prepared for him, warn water, some flower petals in it and ofcourse a towel for him.
I placed him down gently in the tub and helped him clean up, being gentle with my hands, massaging his thighs and shoulders and kissed any spot on his face every so often.

Slender's POV:
Sure my lower half was aching and sore but I am getting used it. I loved the aftercare though, it was either expensive snacks with non alcoholic champaigne or a 5 star meal..

It wasnt necessary but you can say he adored spoiling me, it was cute. He helped me get you the tub and dry off and even put on my clothes for me, making me wear the sweatpants he gave me for Christmas and one of his shirts.

I waited for him on the bed while he cleaned himself aswell but it took him a shorter while because he could walk perfectly fine unlike me for the next 2 or 3 days.

He eventually came out wearing his own sweatpants and a Korn t-shirt.
He even bought me my favourite little meal for me, fried children fingers and the palms were steamed and seasoned.

What did you expect from a humanoid, killing creature? Ofcourse I wouldnt eat cheetos or any of that as a meal.

He sat beside me and stole some but thats alright, he deserves it.
After I put the empty plate aside sat up as he cuddled me while I read a book to him.

MERRY FUCKING LATE CHRISTMASS🗣🗣
IM SORRY I DIDNT POST IN YEARS BUT BARE WITH ME OKAY...
CHARACTER AI IS HELPING ME WRITE BETRER FOR YOU OKAY.
I LOVE YOUUUUUU