Drunk Talk♡Fluff♡,

Slender's POV:
Knock knock
"You may come in.", I welcomed in.
"A letter from Zalgo sir, he wants you at the palace tonight. ", Ej informed.
'Why would he want me by him tonight?"

"Alright, thank you for the heads up, you can run along now. " I shooed him away, tearing the top open unfolding the piece of paper wrapped delicatly in red ribbon.

'To my dearest ex-rival,
Tonight I invite you to private settlement in my palace for drink and a chat heart-to- heart. Dress formally but not as bland as usual.
No need for that mask tonight either, it shall be a conversation eye to eye, lip to lip. I expect you be there by 9 o'clock.

See you later my dear~
Zalgototh.'

Hearing his voice through this paper as if he was actually reading it to me, I can never get his annoying ass out of my head.

"Trender!" I barged into the guest room to see him fixing up a hole from his shirt. "What seems to be the issue?", he questioned gazing me up and down.

"Lord Zalgo wants to have a private uh, date with me in the palace and proceeds to write in the letter 'dress formally but not as bland as usual' " I explained.

"You do have flavourless clothes, I can agree with him. You need better clothes so I will be the judge to see what suits you best." He implied.

                 ° 20 Minutes Later °

"How the fuck is your waist so small!? Do you have organs even!!?", from the sound of his voice it did not seem as from my perspective for a man to have a 19 inch waist.

"Is there something wrong?", wondering whats the issue.
"Damn your snatched as hell, I bet your ex would kill you for that."

                 ° 2 Hours Later °

"Tada!! I used one of my old poorly done dresses to a slit dress from the ankles up to your waist, fitted by the chest area and of course collarbone showing. Knowing you, you would want pants so I gave you some grey and matt black stripe tights with hip windows."

If it was anyone to make any disatrer of fabric to a masterpiece, it would be Trender. The top part was sleeveless and button down to the waist.

The material was soft and flexible for movement. And attached on the pants was a knife sheath by the thighs.

"May I ask the time?"
"Oh sure, its almost nine by 14 minutes."
Fuck, Im supposed to be by the gates by then.

Immediatly I teleported myself to my destination, entering the gates and walked my way to the throne room.

"Lord Zalgototh is waiting for you sir."
A servant apprached and directed me outside in the garden.

Waiting infront of me was the king himself, toying with the silver wear.

"Took you long enough. Have a seat. "
He pulled a chair for me. To even have Zalgo lift a cup for anyone was enough and here I am receiving specialty treatment from the Lord himself.

"Thank you but there is no need."
"I insist on spoiling you as much as I intend to.", had he already began drinking already before I arrived?

"Cheers!", he raised his glass to me.
Clink!

"So how are things in the palace? What about your family, you've never mentioned them much.", I asked curiously.

"Ehh I dont give a shit, to be honest they were invisible in my life. Ofcourse they  still love me but I always felt like a glass child.", my head faced down in sorrow.

I always told him my family issues and my abusive father but never bothered to ask what he went through. Never have I felt so selfish. It made me feel as if I was just using him, hes too sweet for someone like me.

"That felt nice to get off my hot chest, thank you for asking.", I thought he would've been upset, he should be upset but another part of me was glad he wasn't.

We chatted and chatted, poured and sipped some more. Till only a quater of the bottle was left. I made sure to keep myself abit sober so I dont look like an idiot when I arrive home later.

1 glass
2 glass
3 glasses
4 glasses
5 glasses in..

"You know I forgot to *hic* mention that heh you're *hic* really pretty."

"W-what, you're joking, Zalgo I think it's time you put that glass down. Maybe we should leave. ", but the royal annoying lover boy completly ignored me.

"Hey *hic*, lets rest on the bench together. I sat myself upon the white concrete bench.

"Move your *hic* hands.", doing as he instructed I let out a scoff enough for him to hear and removed my hands from my thighs.

"W-what the- Zalgo what are your doing?", I inquired looking down at the man who casually deccided to rest his head on my thighs as if it were a nice pillow.

"Comfortable are you?", I sneered sarcastically looking away in embarrassment.

"You know *hic* I love you, I love *hic* you so much~ Hehehee *hic* you're so pretty, pretty like an *hic* angel. I love you stickman.", he chimmed cheerfully.

"Love you too annoying asshole.", I responded, trying my best to hide the smile smearing accross my lips.

"Hand *hic* please."

Why would he need my hand now when he just asked to move it away, regardless I gave in to his orders and lent my hand out to him.

Mwah

He kissed my hand and held it tight to his chest refusing to let go. My face flushed in shades of red that can be seen on my pale skin. Never have I ever wanted a man to repeatidly want my hand to hold against his chest and kiss delicatly.

My fingers ran through his thicc black hair, humming to the one so called 'Evil Mercilless Devil from Hell'. I found myself finding entertainment and desire from the sight infront of me.

We both knew we shared an undying love but were so focused on the rivalry and instead chose to annoy, bicker , kick, hit and slap one another.

Low and behold here we are now acting like a two year married couple.
"I love you<3 ", he retorted once more.
I can always keep that sentence repeating like a melody in my head.

I love you too, annoying dumbass.

Yeah I drew the outfit he wore.

HIIIIIIII<333
Im backkkk with more so I may have trouble with ideas but I will also separate a schedule to see when Im free so I can post up more for you♡♡

I NEED SOMEONE TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS BRUHHH💀💀