Chapter 1: John

Yes, I'm going to continue. This might be a bit boring but I swear it will get better! :D

Chapter 1

 “Auntie Beth, Auntie Beth!” A nine year old Amelia cried out.

“What is it Amy?” Beth has always been good with her patience.

“Those mean kids at school told me that mommy and daddy are never coming back! They’re just lying right? Mommy told me she loved me. They promised.” Tears now formed on the brim of Amy’s eyes. Beth wiped them away before they escaped.

“Don’t worry Amy. I’m sure your mom and dad are just busy at the moment. Don’t mind those kids, maybe they’re just jealous. Now would you like some cookies?”

“Yes, please!” Amy cried out in delight. She walked up to her room with a hand full of cookies.

“You know you’ve got to tell her the truth sometime. She is a strong girl, even for her young age.” Beth’s husband, Aaden, commented as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Yes, I know that honey. It’s just that she can be fragile. I just don’t want to break her heart.” Beth sighed sadly.

***

Eight years have passed and Amy was becoming a woman.  She was more beautiful and more intelligent.

“AMY!” John, her cousin, yelled out. “Hurry up or you’ll be late.”

“Okay. I’m ready!” Amy rushed out in one breath.

John drives Amy to school every day. John being the only child, learned to love Amy as a younger sister.

“So what is my nerdy cousin going to take this year?” John teased.

“I think I’m just going to be laid back, take the easy classes.” Amy ignored his teasing.  John’s head twitched, signaling that something was going on. She ignored him and continued to look out of the window. Shadows…

“WAIT!” John swerved the car, making Amy hit her head.

“What the hell-“ Amy couldn’t finish her sentence as she was dragged out of the car too.

“Well, well look who we have here. The soon to be Alpha John and a pesky rogue.” A deep voice boomed through her ears.

“AMY!  You will pay for this! You and all of the Solaris… ” John screamed. Those were the last words Amy heard as she faded off into the darkness.

------------------------End of Chapter 1----------------------------

Thanks for reading!

VOTE & COMMENT?

Become a fan! :D