Chapter 2: Violet Eyes

Thank you for all of those who supported this story. :) The italicized part was to talk about her dream. I didn't want to confuse anyone. Anyways, enjoy! :D

Chapter 2: Violet Eyes

Pain shot up all over Amy’s body. She heard muffled sounds but couldn’t make out anything. Where was she? Where was John? Then she heard sobbing. Who was making those sobs? She tried to open her eyes but found that they were too heavy and she was far too weak to do so. She stopped trying and let the darkness once again take over her.

Beautiful, round violet eyes and a perfect smile. Amy had always dreamt about this little boy. The odd thing was that, in those dreams, she was back to her ten year old self again.

“Amelia!” The little boy shouted with his adorable British accent. “Where are you?”

“Over here!” she shouted. Amy wore her favorite white sundress; the one her aunt bought her for her eighth birthday party.

The little boy walked over to where she was sitting, holding out a rose. A rose as white as her sundress. She pouted her lips as realization hit her. “How come you know my name but I don’t know yours?”

The little boy just laughed and sat himself down. He put his arms around her and said, “Soon Amelia, soon. We’ll meet and we can be like this in real life.” He pulled her closer and kissed her on the cheek.

Amy felt herself blushing as she pushed him off. She started to run around the field. She looked back and found that the little boy was as fast as he’d always been. He almost caught up to her as she met a pair of glaring, emerald eyes and a menacing howl. Amy screamed and ran back to the little boy.  He laughed just as they clashed together, Amy on the bottom.

“Hey, don’t cry. What’s wrong?” He pouted as he saw tears come out of her eyes.

“There’s something there! It’s… it’s scary.” She whimpered. He held her close as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

“It’s okay. I’m here, Amelia. I’ll always protect you.” He smiled at her. She returned the smile and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks.” She blushed as she put her head back onto his shoulder.

“You need to go now, Amelia. They’re all waiting for you.” He said as he helped her stand up.

“Why? I want to stay with you! Please!” She begged with unshed tears in her eyes.

“We can’t stay here forever or you’ll die! We’ll meet again, I swear to you. That way, I can protect you and be with you always. Not just in these dreams. Now go! Please Amelia, wake up.” He begged her.

-----------------------END OF CHAPTER 2-------------------------------

VOTE, LIKE, & COMMENT! :)

BECOME A FAN IF YOU AREN'T.

If anyone is wondering, yes. This chapter would've been longer but I just didn't feel like putting them together. They're better off separated because this chapter was only supposed to be about Violet Eyes. :)