Chapter 3: The Heartbreaking News

New chapter! Since tomorrow is the day that I officially turn 16, I will give this to all of you fans as a treat. :D Thanks for supporting. Much love, Carla.

Chapter 3: The Heartbreaking News

“Wake up, please!”  Beth begged as her husband held her close to him.

“Auntie Beth?” Her voice croaked.

“Amy! You’re awake! I was so scared.” Beth held on to her even tighter, almost blocking out her airways. She smiled at her but instantly frowned as she thought about her son.

“Where’s John?” Amy questioned, worriedly.

“I… um he’s somewhere else right now. I’ll call the doctor.” Beth rushed out as she pulled her husband out with her.

“What the heck was that, Beth? Why didn’t you tell her that-“

“Shuush! I want her to recover first. I just don’t think she can cope with this.” Beth said, her eyes pleading for him to stay quiet.

“Okay then, but I don’t want to get involved in this.”

“Thanks honey!” Beth kissed him on the cheek as they called the doctor. They rush back into Amy’s room, shocked.

Amy stood tall and started to do her morning stretches. Her werewolf blood had always helped her heal fast. Odd, it seems as if her healing abilities were becoming stronger and stronger. Just then Beth, Aaden and the doctor come in with their mouths wide open.

“Amy, sweetie what are you doing? You need to get some rest.” Beth tried to pull her back onto the bed but she pulled her back.

“No Auntie Beth. I’m actually doing fine.” Amy smiled brightly.

The doctor came over to check the damage but to his surprise everything was normal. It was as if she had never gotten into a coma. “Her vital signs are fine. You are one fast healer, Miss Whitlock.”

“Why thank you.” Amy beamed.

“You are getting stronger and stronger my dear.” Aaden hugged Amy and soon his wife joined in too.

 “Now where is John? I need to scold him on his bad driving skills.” Amy teased as she pulled back from the group hug.

“He’s… um…” Amy ran out before Beth finished her sentence.

“John! John! Where are you, Alpha John?” Amy knew that her cousin loved being called that. Being the next in line Alpha was his one of his biggest dreams. One more week and he’ll be the new Alpa. “John, if you don’t come out right now, I swear I’m going to-“ She entered his room and found nothing.

“Amy, please listen-“ Beth pleaded. Amy just walked away.

“I need to find John, Auntie Beth. He’s hiding somewhere. He knows how much I hate playing this game. Remember that time when I gave up looking for him and he fell asleep in his closet?” Amy reminisced as she opened John’s closet. No John there. “Okay John, I give up. You’re the master at hiding. Come out right now, mister!” Amy yelled out playfully. She ran outside and bumped into Cassie.

“Hey Cassie, did you-” Amy’s words were cut off as Cassie starts to bawl her eyes out. Cassie was John’s mate. They found each other months before. It was like one of those romantic movies. “Hey, please stop crying. John would be very sad if he sees you like this.” At the mention of John’s name, Cassie cries even more.

“Amy… my John… he’s… gone.” Cassie said in between her sobs. Amy’s world stopped spinning.

“How… it was my fault!” Amy screamed as she started punching the wall.

“Amy! Oh gosh! Beth, take care of Cassie. I’ll try to calm Amy down.” Aaden said in his Alpha tone.

“Why didn’t you tell me right away?” Amy glared at the ground.

“Amy, look at me please. Your aunt didn’t mean to lie to you. She just didn’t think that you’d take it very well. You’ve been in a coma for a whole week! It was very depressing for us, you know. Losing our son and seeing our niece in a coma. Not knowing whether or not you’ll wake up. None of it was your fault, I assure you that.” Aaden hugged her tightly.

“Then who did it?” Amy said with her voice filled with venom.

“Solaris.” Aaden’s voice was filled with hate.

“I will avenge him, someday. I will make sure he gets the justice he deserves.” Amy’s voice was as cold as ice. It sent shivers down Aaden’s back.

“No need, sweetie. We found them and killed them off.”

“That is not enough! I will kill their Alpha, just you wait. If we can’t have an Alpha, then they sure as hell can’t too.”

“ I…um… it’s John’s burial today. Please try to put that hate aside and let him rest in peace.” Aaden sighed sadly.

“Okay. Thanks, Uncle. You always seem to know the right words to keep me calm.” She hugged him tightly.

“No problem princess.” Aaden winked as he pulled her into the main hall. 

-------------------------END OF CHAPTER 3------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:D

PLEASE?