Chapter 20: Coach from Hell

Been kind of putting this off. Enjoy!

Chapter 20: Coach from Hell

Damon kissed Amy on the cheek and headed for his Literature class. Amy walked into her math class, trying to clear her thoughts. There were many whispers going on inside the room, causing her to get irritated.

“Did you see the new boys? Oh my gosh! They are so gorgeous!” One of the cheerleaders squealed.

Amy huffed and sat herself down. The teacher walked in and started the lesson. Amy zoned out, finding the lesson too easy. Somehow, she found herself thinking about Carson again. How she wanted to run her hands through his shiny black-

‘Wait! What am I thinking?! He planned Miranda’s death,’ she thought to herself. She shook her head back and forth, trying to get rid of the thoughts. His scent was so overwhelming; it was as if he was in the same room as her.

Someone cleared their throat, breaking Amy away from her thoughts.

“I was asking if I can sit next to you,” The devil himself spoke amusingly. Amy glared at him but nodded anyways.

“Ms. Whitlock, I would like for you to solve this problem on the board.” The teacher looked at her then at Carson, knowingly.

‘Solving problems on the board? What is this? Grade school?’ She snickered mentally.

Amy stood up and made her way up the board. She looked over the problem and smiled. This was nothing to her. She started to work on the problem and finished five minutes tops. The teacher looked over her answers and gasped. She had done it perfectly; it was straight out of the book. She also used three different methods to find the answer.

“Great job,” the teacher cleared her throat and dusted the imaginary dirt off her skirt. Amy smirked and sat back down on her seat.

“Amazing,” Carson turned towards her, making his breath fan her cheek. Amy shuddered involuntarily.

“Thanks,” she gave him a strained smile and turned her head towards the board. Throughout the whole class time, she felt a pair of eyes on her. She knew it was Carson. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling a bit self conscious.

As the bell rang, she zoomed straight to her locker. She needed to get away from Carson.

“Alpha,” Zachary, Jonathan’s brother, hissed lowly.

“What is it Zack?” Amy looked at his infuriated expression.

“The Solaris… Most of them enrolled into this school.” Zack looked at her with pitch black eyes. She put both of her hands on his shoulders and squeezed them reassuringly.

“I won’t let anything happen to us. Now that Jonathan and some of the others dropped out of school, we need to look out for each other. Got that? Don’t start trouble, okay? I’ll see you at football practice,” Amy left after she saw his eyes turn brown again.

Honor Chorus was a real bore. The other students presented their songs. Amy cringed at the songs they sang. That is not what they call music. The music is all about sex, money, and more sex! Amy sighed frustratingly. She knew she should’ve dropped out of school like Jonathan and almost half of her football team. That was another problem. What is she going to do with the team now?

Lunch came and Amy was too occupied with the cheerleading team. Since Miranda has gone off to Europe or so the school thinks, Amy was chosen to organize the choreographies and stunts of the cheerleading team. She never knew how Miranda idolized her and spoke about her with the whole team. They begged Amy for hours and even used Miranda. Amy agreed, knowing that Miranda loved her cheerleading team.