Chapter 10: First Kiss

Oh gosh, I seriously lost track of time. I managed to come up with this chapter in less than an hour! A new record for me! :D SORRY if you find some errors, I didnt have time to edit this because it is exactly 2:42 AM here.  For you all, I shall upload this...

Vote. Comment. Fan. If you want.

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 10: First Kiss 

Amy rushed to her room, figuring out that she was almost late for school again. She threw on a pair of skinny jeans and white shirt.

“Good morning, Amy,” Beth folded up a brown paper bag and handed it to Amy. “Have a nice day. Come back home in one piece, you hear me?” She kissed Amy’s cheeks. Amy chuckled and muttered a thank you.

The drive to school was silent, so silent that it almost made her sleep. Thankfully, she managed to make it to school before dozing off. She groggily got out of her car, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

“Someone didn’t get much sleep last night,” a deep voice sounded off behind her. Chills went up her spine. “Miss me much?” He flashed a grin.

“Not really,” she retorted, noting how his eyes twinkled. “Let’s go, we’re going to be late.”

Damon smiled as he took her hands in his. There were so many things he liked about Amy. She gave off this ‘don’t mess with me or else’ vibe. However, she was also this sweet and kind girl. The one who never wanted to be a part of the crowd. She always stood out. He sighed as Amy pulled back her hand and headed for her first class. He would have to wait till his Chorus class to see her.

Chorus class was the same. Damon and Amy got to see the other students perform. None of them compared to their performance the other day. They knew it. Everybody else knew it too.

The rest of the day flew by fast. Damon found himself being more and more intrigued by Amy. The way she’d scrunch up her brows when she’s thinking hard, the way she’s so innocent at times, and the way she’d look at him. It was as if she was trying to read him, to reach inside and look into his soul.  He knew what he wanted to do. It’s now or never, he repeated in his head.

The final bell rang and he immediately grew nervous. Would she agree? Would she reject him? She was far too beautiful to not be taken by somebody else. Whoever he may be, he better be treating her right! Damon shook his head, clearing his head.

“Hey Amelia!” He ran up to her. “I need to ask you something.”

Amy stared at him, trying to read his face. She saw nervousness in his eyes. “Yes? What is it, Damon?” She tried to hide her nervousness too. She wanted Damon to ask her out, officially. He’d been running on her mind all day.

He looked down at his hands and slowly looked into her eyes, “Well, I was wondering if you’d like to have dinner with me tonight?” He looked at her, hoping she’d say yes. The wind stopped blowing. It was as if time froze. It’s make it or break it time.

“I’d love that. Uhm, maybe we can just meet up somewhere?” Amy knew never to get the humans involved or to get them near the pack house. It was not forbidden, but it was certainly not entertained… Especially by the Alpha. Being the Alpha, she cannot risk her pack’s safety.

“Okay then. Meet me at the Sunnyside Pier around 7?” He smiled his adorable smile, feeling as if he’d won the lottery.

“See you then,” she flashed  him a smile and drove away.

***

The night came and Amy knew that she had to get ready. She had brought out so many dresses; none of them seemed to satisfy her. Beth went up to check on her and gasped at her now empty closet.