Chapter 14: John is Avenged

Thank you to those who still support this story. You guys are the only ones who are encouraging me to continue. SNEAK PEAK of CH15 at the end. :) Enjoy! Vote & Comment if you like.  

Chapter 14: John is Avenged!

 Amy’s vision started to blur. Just as she was about to surrender to the darkness, a flash of light make her open her eyes a bit wider.

“My Amelia, please wake up. Wake up, sweetie.” A voice so familiar and so beautiful rang across the field. Then a figure started to make its way to her- more like she made her way to Amy. “Please, baby.” She pleaded. Amy looked up and saw a pair of golden eyes staring straight at her. Her eyes mirrored Amy’s.

“Mom…” She trailed weakly.

“You need to fight it, Amelia. You need to be strong.” Another voice boomed. Her heart started to beat quickly. “Fight for us, fight for John, fight for your pack, and fight for yourself.” Nathaniel, her father, appeared from behind her mother. They locked their hands together.

“You are a Reale. Fighting is in your blood. Come on, Amelia. Stand up and fight!” They both said in unison.

Amy’s heart started to beat faster and she felt herself getting warmer. She opened her eyes and growled loudly. Her growl was heard throughout the whole forest!

“That’s my princess.” Her father smiled proudly at her.

“We’ll see each other again, but that would be very, very far from now.” Her mother knelt down and patted her head.

“We love you so much.” They both said as the light started to fade away.

‘What the hell was that?’ The Solaris’ Alpha hissed.

I am not going to back down. I need to fight for John.’ Amy got on all fours and stared straight at him. ‘I am going to make sure that your tyranny ends today.’

Oh really now? Just like how I ended John’s precious life? And maybe even your wonderful coach’s…’ He trailed and looked at her fiercely. His wolf smiled, trying to make Amy angry. There’s a fifty –fifty chance that he’ll win the fight. Once the wolf takes over, it either strengthens itself more and kills easily or doesn’t have control and loses focus. He was hoping that Amy would lose hers.

You will pay!’  She shook; her wolf was fighting with her human side. She closed her eyes and let her wolf take over. For years, she has practiced controlling her wolf. Hopefully, she has had enough practice to maintain her control over the wolf.

They had a stare down and circled each other. He lost the stare down and looked down. Those three seconds were all that Amy needed. She lunged for his neck and sunk her teeth into it. She whipped her head from side to side, keeping his neck locked in between her sharp canines. She heard a bunch of crunching sounds and tasted blood on her tongue. She threw him across the field and spat out his blood.

Why didn’t you finish me?’ He croaked as he failed to stand up.

I wanted to ask why.’ She ran up to him and kept both of her front paws on his stomach. She applied the right amount of pressure to keep him down and still get enough oxygen. ‘Why are you so damn ruthless?’ He looked at her with an evil glint in his eyes.

‘I was born to be ruthless. My father taught me that the Alpha position was the only thing that mattered. No mate or anyone else can get in the way of it all. Weakness is not accepted, that’s why I never really got around having what you call emotions. It’s funny how my son asked me the same thing. Why I beat his mother, why I kill the innocents, and why haven’t I told him that I loved him. Emotions make you weak.’ He coughed out blood. ‘Our packs were enemies from the start. My descendants and yours will continue this war. I promise you that.’

Amy scoffed, ‘I will not allow that. I will make sure that my pack crushes yours, even before I bear my first child.’

‘That is IF you ever get mated.’ His words struck a nerve. Amy dug her paws deeper in his stomach. He choked out more blood and fell into unconsciousness.

“Here.” Amy’s uncle handed her some clothes. Amy shifted behind a tree and quickly threw her clothes on. “He has no pulse. He’s finally dead.” Her uncle said victorious. “Congratulations.” He hugged her tightly.

“Thanks uncle.” She pulled out of the hug to hear cheers and laughter.

“That’s our Alpha! Congrats, Amy. I knew you could do it.” Jonathan winked as he pulled her into a side hug.

“Alpha, what do you want us to do about him?” Jack, one of the best fighters, asked.

“Bring him back to the Solaris. Tell them that I will arrange a meeting with their new Alpha a couple of weeks from now. We will need to make a new treaty.” Amy ordered.

“Your wish is our command, Alpha Amy.” Jonathan bowed, causing Amy to chuckle.

“You are such a dork at times.” Amy waved them off. “I will need the others to clean this place up. It reeks of the Solaris. Also, tell the women that it’s safe. The battle is over.” Amy walked into the pack house. She was very exhausted and she needed to be alone. It was her first kill! She shook the thoughts away and went up to take a hot shower. She thought about the events and hoped that the new Alpha will be less harsh than the one she just killed.

On the brighter note, John is finally avenged.

----------------END OF CHAPTER 14------------  

SNEAK PEEK:

Chapter 15: Solaris’s New Alpha

 “We didn’t come here to fight…” Amy’s uncle yelled as he showed the defeated Alpha in his arms.

“We just came to return his body to you.” Jonathan added.

“Just leave his body there. We will get it ourselves.” Ben, the Alpha’s Beta, replied. “Blaze! You need to inform the pack that Alpha Calvin is gone.” With a loud grunt, he picked up his lifeless Alpha.

“Hello Aaden, Jonathan and Ben.” A voice spoke out, making them all freeze in their tracks. It was Jade! One of the elders.

“Nice to see you again, Jade.” Aaden smiled politely. “We’ve got to go and clean up the mess.” He and Jonathan excused themselves.

“Why are you leaving so soon?” Matthew asked, followed by Abraham.

“We’ve got a whole lot of things to fix up. Also, the pack will be worried if we stay here for too long.” Aaden reasoned, making Abraham nod.

“Hope to see you Lunas again.” Abraham smiled. Jonathan and Aaden made their way back to their pack house.

“Now, you shall take us to your pack headquarters, Ben. We’ve got things to discuss.” Jade commanded.

“That is?” Ben questioned as he started to lead them back into the pack house.

“There’s a rumor going around that your pack mistreats the women. Also, we’ve got to discuss who will take over Calvin’s position.” Matthew interrupted. “Just take us there and we’ll talk about it.”

“Though Calvin has always been cruel to his mate, they managed to have one son.” Ben stated.

to be continued....

SORRY if there is no romance yet.... only Damon and Amy's.... But soon, I promise.   :D