Chapter 19: Stupid Sexy Alpha

Chapter 19:Stupid Sexy Alpha

Carson paced back and forth in his office. Who could’ve done such a horrible thing? He called a pack meeting hours before, making sure that everyone was aware of the new rules.

“You’re going to ruin your shoes.” Blake stood in the door way, with a smirk on.

Carson glared at him. He had been very suspicious of Blake and Ben. They were the only ones who didn’t attend the pack meeting.

“You and your father missed the pack meeting. Why?” Carson stopped pacing and stared at Blake.

“We had better things to do.” He replied and kept an emotionless face on.

“I want to know what those ‘things’ are!” Carson growled. He never liked Blake. He acted as if he ruled the pack.

“If I told you, then my dad would kill me.” He winked and disappeared through the door.

Carson flipped his table and took deep breaths. His disrespectful attitude made his blood boil. If it weren’t for Blaze, Blake and his father would’ve been banished from the pack.

“Calm down, dude.” Blaze picked the table up and looked at a fuming Carson. “What happened?”

“Your brother disrespected me again!” Carson made a fist and struck his table. It left a big hole.

“Poor table.” Blaze touched the table as if it was as delicate as a newborn baby.

“What the hell? Poor table? Really? Your brother just flat out disrespected me and you care about a damn table!” Carson huffed as he sat on his chair.

“I was trying to make you laugh a little. Geez, and ignore him. He’s been like that all his life. Spoiled and disrespectful.” Blaze said with a scowl. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going shopping.”

“What? We’ve got a murderer on the loose and you’re going shopping?” Carson was getting irritated at how careless his Beta is.

“I have to look good for school. Mom’s waiting for me.” His eyes held excitement in them. “Your father didn’t allow us to attend high school, but now that he’s gone, Amy made sure that I got registered into her school.” He smiled at him smugly.

“You never told me?!” Carson was shocked as Blaze shrugged his shoulders. But just as Blaze was about to walk out, the gears in his head started working. “Is it too late to register myself too?”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Blaze turned and gave him a knowing smile.

If he attends the same school as Amy, he’ll have a chance in asking for her forgiveness. Maybe, just maybe in winning her heart too.

“Come on, dude. My mom’s waiting! I asked your mom to help us too.”

“You knew, didn’t you?”

“Of course! You’re my best friend. Attending the same school as your mate? That’s an opportunity you would never pass.” Blaze chuckled as they left for the mall.

Back at the Luna’s pack house, Amy took care of more paperwork. She was busier than ever. With her Beta mourning for the loss of his mate, she’s stuck doing some of his work too. She made sure that all of her best trackers and her best fighters were on guard and alert. She didn’t want to lose any more of her pack members.

She yawned loudly and went off to finish her job. The grandfather clock started to ring. Amy rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock closely. It was already twelve in the morning.

“You need to get some sleep,” Jonathan came in with a cup in his hand. “Here’s a cup of milk. Go to your room and sleep. I’ll finish this for you.”

“No, I can do it. I can probably skip school tomorrow. You need to sleep; today was just…” She trailed.

“Very overwhelming.” His voice cracked.

“Yeah.” Amy stood up and took his hand. “I’ll be here for you, you hear? I can give you the month off, if you like. Just clear your head and rest.” Amy offered.

“Thanks Ames, but I’m okay.” Jonathan rarely used her nickname. He only uses it when he wants her to do something for him. “Now go to sleep while I finish all of this paperwork. You’ve got a big day in school tomorrow.” He gave her the cup of milk and sat down on her chair. “You didn’t need to be so hard on your mate. I could tell that he was telling the truth.”

“What? You heard the other trackers and the doctor! She reeked of their scent!” She protested. Jonathan was too nice.

“I know that. I want justice for Miranda too. It’s just that you can’t blame the whole pack for one of their member’s mistakes.” Jonathan looked at her solemnly. He spoke in a tone that made Amy stop her protests. He was good at arguments.

“Ugh! You and your arguments. Fine, one chance. If he screws it up, he’ll be dead.” Amy threw her hands up in the air. Jonathan smirked at her. They’d been like this all his life. He always won the arguments.

“Good morning, Amy.”

“Good morning to you too.”

Amy woke up with a lot of energy. She would normally be groggy, but today seemed a bit different. She put on her clothes and skipped breakfast.

“Here. I packed it up for you.” Jonathan handed her a brown paper bag.

“Thanks, mom.” She teased as she headed for her car. “Geez, you need some sleep. You look horrible.”

“Gee, thanks.” Jonathan rolled his eyes and closed her door for her. “Have fun!”

Amy pulled out of the driveway and headed for school. Just as she was about to step out of the car, a knock on her window caught her attention.

“Hey.” She stepped out to see a more mature looking Blaze. “Nice outfit.” He wore fitted jeans and a blue polo shirt.

“Hi. You don’t look so bad yourself.” He chuckled as he followed her into the school.

“Damon!” Amy called out to him. “This is Blaze, one of my friends. Blaze, this is my boyfriend, Damon.”

Damon held his hand out. Blaze shook it and flinched at the coldness. “Nice to meet you.”

“You too. I’ll see you around, Amy.” Blaze excused himself. He didn’t like Damon. There was something about him that screamed danger.

“I’ve got you a rose.” Damon held it out. Amy took it and gave him a hug.

“Thanks.” Just in time, whispers and squeals made Damon and Amy turned their heads towards the entrance.

In walked a guy who wore black jeans and a white shirt. He topped it off with a leather jacket. His black hair made his green eyes stand out.

Amy looked at him in disbelief. He walked over to her and gave him a charming smile. Amy’s wolf howled inside. She wanted him so bad.

“Hello Amy.” Carson’s voice sounded so deep and well… seductive.

“H-h-hello Carson.” Amy greeted him back and frowned to herself.

Stupid sexy Alpha, she thought.

------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 19----------------------------------

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN?