Epilogue: Part Two

SEQUEL IS UP!!!

Go to my profile and look for "MATED TO MY KIND'S ENEMY"

OR CLICK THE EXTERNL LINK ON THE SIDE!!!

That is Damon and Anastasia's story.

Epilogue: Part Two

“What kind of sick game are you playing here?” Carson screamed as he clutched onto Damon’s neck. “You’re using my daughter! How dare you!” His eyes turned pitch black as his arms started to grow some fur. Carson partially shifted, taking a hold of his wolf at the last moment.

“Stop it,” his little girl screeched, trying to wiggle out of Amy’s grasp. Amy held on tightly, not wanting her daughter to get into the whole mess.

“I think that’s he’s serious,” Serafina whispered, holding onto Carson’s tense arms. “Let go,” she ordered sternly.

“I won’t allow my daughter to mate with this bastard!” Carson’s voice shook with anger. Slowly, he let go and threw Damon onto the ground roughly.

“I will get her, one way or the other,” Damon warned with his eyes glowing red.

“I was afraid you were going to say that,” a new voice joined in as a smile formed upon Serafina’s face. “Hello there Princess Serafina,” Lucinda smiled sweetly before darting her dull eyes over Damon. “And Damon.”

“I…” Damon looked at Lucinda and then at the little girl who was supposedly his other half. His soul mate. A brilliant plan formed in his head.  Amy looked at him with wide eyes, knowing what he was going to do.

“No,” she whispered lightly.

“Don’t fret, Amelia. I am going to make a proposition,” Damon got up and watched in front of Lucinda. “I’ll promise to stay out of your lives and have Lucinda take any memories of me from Anastasia’s mind,” Carson smirked at how the leech was basically giving up.

“It’s about time,” he murmured lowly. Amy elbowed him lightly, frowning disapprovingly.

“But,” Damon paused and looked at a snarling Carson. “You shall grant me a fair chance with her when she is of mating age,” Carson growled loudly, putting his hands around his daughter securely.

“No! You will not take her again,” he glared at him furiously.

“We can’t keep her away from her mate, Carson,” Amy whispered then looked back at Damon. “Yes. It’s a deal. You should never make an appearance in her life again, not until she is of age. Break that rule and you’d never get your chance.”

“What the hell!” Carson screamed furiously.

“Stop being such a child,” Amy walked over to Lucinda and handed her Anastasia.

“I will see you again, my little angel,” Damon lightly kissed Anastasia’s forehead before ordering his reinforcements to retreat.

Lucinda placed her palm over Anastasia’s head and started murmuring inaudible spells under her breath. A huge flash of light blinded them all for a second or two. Lucinda smiled triumphantly and set the little girl back onto her feet.

“Daddy?” Her sweet little voice asked as she looked at Carson lovingly. “Hi daddy. I missed you,” she whispered before running to his leg and hugging him furiously.

“Thank you,” Carson mumbled before cradling his baby girl in his arms.

From afar, Damon watched as his little mate giggled with his enemy. “Life sure has its surprises. Fate truly loves me,” he mumbled before setting out. “I will come back for you, my little angel.”