Chapter 24: More Leeches!?

IF YOU WANT A CHAPTER DEDICATED YOU, TELL ME! :D I'd gladly dedicate it to you. (:

Chapter 24:  More Leeches!?

What the hell do you want, Sebastian?’ Carson spat out mentally. Sebastian wasn’t a werewolf, in fact, he was the complete opposite of one. Communicating with werewolves through the mind link was one of his specialties.

“You really do need to have a lesson about manners my boy. I can smell power radiating off your body. I’m guessing that daddy of yours has been slain? I don’t really care though. I came to tell you that little stunt of yours wasn’t very nice,” he sneered. his lips curled into a deadly grin as his sharp fangs elongated.  Sebastian was always the playful type, the type Carson hated the most. Sebastian may look like he’s harmless, but deep down, he’s a cruel bastard.

‘I don’t have time for your damn games, Sebastian,’ Carson growled, meaning business.

“On the contrary, you are the one who’s playing games with us mutt. You know very well that my son is to be mated to a royal. If he does not get what he wishes, there will be a war amongst our kinds… I am telling you that we will win. I mean, you werewolves should really try to stick together. This Luna and Solaris war is very pathetic,” his voice so calm and taunting angered Carson. “It will only ruin your chances of winning against us, if such a war breaks out.”

I am not playing a game! And mated to a royal? I don’t care. The Prince of all leeches can have whatever the hell he wants,’ he thought back fiercely.

“Good. It’s settled then. You get the hell away from my son’s mate, Amelia Whitlock,” Sebastian wore a triumphant grin.

‘Damon is your son!?’ Carson asked, his eyes widening. Damon was the son of Sebastian, King of all Vampires. He was the Prince himself!

“Of course he is. You werewolves have such dull senses. You should’ve smelt him from a mile away and his power! His power is so suffocating; I’m truly surprised you haven’t caught a hint of that,” he shrugged. “Oh well, I just came to warn you about my son. He will not take this lightly. He’s been waiting for Amelia for centuries!” he threw his hands up and stepped aside, avoiding Carson’s lunge. “Such a petty little mutt,” he brought his fist onto Carson’s side, causing him to fall.

‘She’s MINE!’ He growled once more before standing up and lunging again.

“You should’ve learned by now that you cannot win against us,” a new voice joined in as another fist connected with his body. “Hello Carson,” Danae smirked, grabbing her hand back and kissing her husband on the cheek. “Hello darling. I’m surprised you haven’t disposed of this thing yet.”

Stupid bi-‘ A kick knocked the breath out of him.

“Be a nice little doggy and just run off, will you? My son is to be mated to Amelia, the descendant of the Reale family. My, she is a beauty. Together, she and my son will create hybrids. A little bit of both… Isn’t that interesting darling?” Sebastian contemplated as his wife nodded her head.

“Come on, Seb. We have some catching up to do. Let’s leave the petty mutt alone,” Danae reached out to her husband. He nodded and just like that, they both disappeared.

‘Crazy leeches,’ he shook his furry head and began to trot to the west.

“You can say that again!” another voice exclaimed. Carson let out an irritated growl.

‘I’ve had enough with you leeches! Why won’t you just leave me alone!?’ he whined.

“Oh please, stop being such a little baby and grow up,” she flipped her brown hair to the side, showing her beautiful face. Then again, Amy was gorgeous. Her beauty could not compare to this thing in front of him!

‘What do you want?’ he asked coldly.

“Love at first sight… The type of love that will last a lifetime. Vampyres versus Werewolves…” She babbled on, irritating him more and more.

What the hell are you trying to say?’ he was on the verge of letting his wolf take over. His patience ran low.

“Those were the fragments of the prophecy. Surely you have heard about it,” she grinned, her blood red eyes looking deeply into his soul.  “I have these gifts… They’re not like any other Vampyre’s…” she trailed looking back at him, with her eyes turning into a deep crimson color.

‘What are you getting at?’ he stepped back, feeling uncomfortable under her gaze.

“I’m saying that Damon is blinded by his desire to find his true mate,” she whispered lowly, closing her crimson tinted eyes. “I saw it… Even before Damon met her… She was undeniably beautiful but she’s not his mate. She is yours. I tried to be as hostile as I can to her… When she came over to the house, I knew that she knows nothing about us. Every now and then, I come over and try to manipulate her mind… I controlled her dreams. I even tried to expose what we are!” She exclaimed.

Of course! Amelia is my true mate! What do you mean controlled her dreams?’

“I have a gift… I can manipulate people’s minds, especially their dreams. I have tried getting into Damon’s mind and telling him to wait, but he was way too strong. He is going to go after your mate,” she warned, her eyes turning black for a second. “Great danger is near. You must try to unite the Lunas and Solaris. For a war will only cost you to lose your mate.”

‘Why are you helping me?’

“I had a vision of the future… A future where the Werewolves, Vampyres and humans coexisted with each other. A world where Vampyres and Werewolves got along and even became mated to each other. That world cannot happen if Damon ends up with Amelia. She is not his true mate; ergo, there will be more wars, deaths and violence in the world. I may seem like I’m cruel, but really I am not. I just want to live my life peacefully,” her eyes turned into a bluish teal color. They were captivating.

‘Thank you….?’

With a nod, she stroked his fur, “It’s Serafina to you.”

‘Thank you, Serafina. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a mate to win back,’ he looked at her again and turned to the direction of the Luna’s pack house.

“Don’t worry… She’ll always come back. Mates are your other half… You can always feel her…. Never lose hope,” she shouted at him as he sped off.

Carson sped off towards the Lunas, not caring if he crossed over the borders. Looking around, he was surprised that none of the Luna’s patrol wolves caught onto his scent. He pushed on his paws, landing on a clearing. The smell of iron and dirt hit his nose hard. Looking down at his paws, he felt the sticky liquid seep into his fur.

A wolf landed near him with a loud thud. ‘Alpha…’ he croaked out, as he spat out some blood. ‘War… Luna against the Solaris.’ Carson growled loudly. The wolf shifted back, his brown hair seemed so familiar to him.

Derek?’ he called out.

That’s my name, don’t wear it out,’ with that, he took his final breath and shifted into his human form fully.

He was gone long enough for the two packs of wolves to declare and start a war!

Had he really been gone that long?

------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 24---------------------------------

If you have no idea who Sebastian, Danae and Serafina are... Go back to Chapter 12...

They are Damon's supposed family. (:

Thanks for reading. Votes and comments are appreciated. If you feel like it... :P