Epilogue: Part One

Epilogue: Part One

The shredding of clothing and vicious snarls greeted Carson as he approached the field. Carson fast walked into the field as Damon stepped a couple of meters away from him. His fangs elongated at the sight of the mutt who took his precious gift away. His baby girl.

Loud snarls were made before the final battle started. Carson jumped and shifted in mid air. His black fur danced along the wind as he mustered as much strength as he can and charged towards the man who took his family away from him. The man who stole his baby girl’s love from him. Damon gracefully held onto the black wolf thrice his size and dug his feet onto the ground. His strength equally matched Carson’s.

“Pesky little mutt! You never learn do you? Your strength cannot compare to mine,” he flicked his finger, causing Carson to fly backwards. “Oh how I love telekinesis,” his eyes turn blood red as he lunged towards the black wolf.

Carson snarled as he swiftly dodged the attack and lunged towards Damon, knocking the air out of him. Not that he needed it anyway, with him being a Vampyre and all.

Blood and limbs were all over the place as Amy watched in horror. This wasn’t how it’s supposed to be! The Vampyres and Werewolves have always been at peace with one another.

“You’ve got to stop this!” she pleaded with the King and Queen themselves.

“We cannot,” Sebastian whispered helplessly.

“Why the hell not?” She hissed as she side stepped and ripped a Vampyre into pieces.

“I have given my throne up for Damon,” he shrugged as he looked at her sadly. “You are not aware of their circumstances, are you?”

“What circumstances?!” Amy asked impatiently as she lunged toward another Vampyre.

“Serafina hasn’t told you?” Danae asked, wide eyed.

“She didn’t tell me anything,” Amy grunted as she threw some punched towards other Vampyres and ordered the wolves to not attack the King or Queen.

“Serafina! What the hell is going on?” Amy called out as the blond beauty came into view.

“’l’ll tell you later. Ugh, this is so irritating,” with a flick of her finger, the Vampyre warriors fell on their knees and looked up at her with fear in their eyes. “Now that’s more like it.” Slowly, every other Vampyre stopped fighting and came to look at her. Her eyes turned pearl white. Fear crept into their cold physiques as they all started to kneel before her. “Violence is never the solution,” she whispered as the wolves in turn, looked at her and bowed.

Carson stopped and looked at Serafina questioningly. “This can’t be,” Danae muttered. “It is her.”

Damon took Carson’s distraction to his advantage and lunge forward, biting into his neck deeply. Blood seeped out of the bite as Carson helplessly shifted back into his human form. Carson growled at the way Damon played dirty and attacked him head on. His right hand clutched onto Damon’s throat tightly as he claws elongated.

“Daddy,” a sweet little voice rang out the field. “Get away you monster! Leave my daddy alone!” Her brunette hair bounced as she ran up to them. Amy ran towards her, not wanting her baby girl to get hurt. “Leave him alone, you meany! Daddy! Daddy! Are you okay? Leave him alone, you monster! I hate you!” She screamed loudly as she pounded her tiny fists on Carson’s leg. Carson felt tears blur his eyesight as he threw Damon down. His little angel hated him. She said it herself.

“He’s not your daddy! I am,” he pleaded as he looked into her golden eyes. She frowned and huffed. 

“No you’re not,” she ran towards Damon, clutching onto his arm fiercely. “He’s my daddy!”

Damon smirked slightly as he kissed her forehead tenderly. “Hello sweetheart.”

“Are you okay daddy? Did that monster hurt you?” Her tiny hands tenderly touched his pale cheek. Her golden eyes scanned his face. Damon cracked a small smile as his angel looked at her with care and tenderness.

“Daddy’s okay, baby.” He stood up and took her into his arms. She grinned widely, putting her arms around his neck securely. 

"Please don't let me go, daddy. I want to be with you," she pleaded softly as she kissed his cheek. She giggled lightly, "It tickled whenever I touch you daddy. Is that normal?"

“Hand her over, Damon,”  Amy glared as she stepped forward.

“She’s my angel. Right, Anastasia?” he took a step back earning a growl from Carson.

“She’s my daughter, not yours, you delusional leech!” Carson balled his hands into fists, wanting to rip Damon into shreds. 

“Enough! You will give her back to Amy this instance,” Serafina voiced as calmly and deadly as she can. Damon flinched a little, staring into her pearl white eyes. He unwillingly handed Anastasia over to Amy. “Good.”

“How is she doing that?” Carson whispered.

“She has the most royal and untainted blood there is,” Sebastian stepped forward and looked at Serafina carefully. “I should’ve known. You looked so much like her,” he stepped beside Damon as the others looked at him in confusion. “One of the descendants of the Gods, the Orginal Royals… The Rulers of the Underworld.”

Amy stared shell shocked at the information she has received. Almost immediately, she got on her knees and paid her respects. Carson followed suit. Sebastian nudged Damon as the Vampyre Royals all knelt down.

“No need for that,” Serafina laughed lightly. “I am here to resolve this little dispute of yours. I know that you’re aware of Amy not being your mate. You have been too blinded for too long, Damon.”

“Yes,” Damon whispered as he locked eyes with Amy and then the little girl in her arms. Amy cuddled with Anastasia lightly, not liking the way Damon looked at her daughter.

“Tell me why is Anastasia so important to you,” Serafina raised her brows in amusement.

“She… She...” He trailed nervously, looking at Anastasia play sway playfully. Her eyes caught his and she sent him a dashing smile.

“She is what?” Serafina urged on.

“She is my true mate,” he declared as all hell broke loose once again. 

-------------------------END OF EPILOGUE: PART ONE--------------------------

There's one or two more parts to come!

Tell me what you thought of this chapter? Was it good or bad? I don't normally write fighting scenes, so I hope this is good enough.  What do you think would become of Damon and Anastasia? Will Carson and Amy accept him as their daughter's true mate?

I'm also going to post another story titled "Lost of Innocence." Another werewolf romance, just a bit more darker and different than this.